TOY SOLDIER COLLECTOR Front Cover (1 Viewer)

King & Country

1st Lieutenant
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share with you the front cover of the June / July issue of TOY SOLDIER COLLECTOR, one of the leading toy soldier magazines.

Great to see the worldwide appeal and popularity of K&C’s ‘Vietnam Ranges’ being recognized.

Best wishes and happy collecting!

Andy C. Neilson
Co-founder & Creative Director
King & Country Ltd.

cover_800.jpg

Good to see some Aussie's on it Andy.
Glad the range is going well for your business.

Yes, nice cover, Aussies on the front page ..... M113's in Vietnam.

BUT on page #73 in the last article, there are some wonderful photos from the Victorian/Edwardian figures that were painted by me :) :)

I was quietly surprised to see them there, but remembered that the author of the article, Marin Ainscough, had asked my permission a few months back.

So even more reasons to get a copy :)

John

BUT on page #73 in the last article, there are some wonderful photos from the Victorian/Edwardian figures that were painted by me :) :)

I was quietly surprised to see them there, but remembered that the author of the article, Marin Ainscough, had asked my permission a few months back.

John

Well done mate could you post or email for us who don't get a copy?

Congratulations John!
Well deserved...
When you have your edition, share the pics of the article and figures.
Cheers
Luiz

John

I think it was posted as the initial comment seemed to imply K&C Nam was on front cover of the June/July magazine for 2020 and it clearly is not

The thread refers originally to the cover June/July 2019 and didn't imply it was.

Someone has since posted the June/July 2020 which is clearly FL Romans

Mark

The thread refers originally to the cover June/July 2019 and didn't imply it was.

Someone has since posted the June/July 2020 which is clearly FL Romans

Mark
I suppose then someone posted it to market the magazine which does have articles and adverts relating to K & C and may well be of interest to the people in this particular part of the forum

I suppose then someone posted it to market the magazine which does have articles and adverts relating to K & C and may well be of interest to the people in this particular part of the forum

My guess is they believed it was a continuing thread, rather than a specific.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back