Tri-camo fuel truck! (1 Viewer)

joesgis

2nd Lieutenant
Just saw this on Hobby Bunker's homepage......ETG-066!

dsc_0003.jpg

Looks great! Congrats to Rick & the whole Figarti team on the recent stream of stellar German vehicles. Excellent work!

Just saw this on Hobby Bunker's homepage......ETG-066!

dsc_0003.jpg

Looks great! Congrats to Rick & the whole Figarti team on the recent stream of stellar German vehicles. Excellent work![/QUOTE
Look Very nice

Nice truck, now if Rick could make one in winter white paint, I would be very happy.

FIGARTI never seem to stop creating these winners well done to all this is a must.

GREAT truck this is a must have, Rick now we need a Winter version....Ron {bravo}}

GREAT truck this is a must have, Rick now we need a Winter version....Ron {bravo}}

Wow ! This goes to the top of my 'must haves'. I also want a winter version, but plan to just toss a little white-wash on this and add it to the winter motor pool.
mike

They get ALL my money . . . {eek3}

Tri-camo Fuel Truck
Item Number: ETG-066

Price: $149.00

Type: Vehicle
Period: World War II
Scale: 1/30 Scale

Tri-camo Fuel Truck

dsc_0023[1].jpgdsc_0004[1].jpgdsc_0003[1].jpg

Seen it by chance today at hobbybunker too. This version will certainly be my pick, but I think that they have to have a winter and a grey version too. After K&C launched the RAF fuel bowsers, how could owr Luftwaffe airfields stay without one?... Well done Figarti!{sm4}

Seen it by today at hobbybunker too. This version will certainly be my pick, but I think that they have to have a winter and a grey version too. After K&C launched the RAF fuel bowsers, how could owr Luftwaffe airfields stay without one?... Well done Figarti!{sm4}
They already made a grey version , you got to say at $140.00 it a fair price as well

Uo

The grey version came with two figures, Rick you need to do an add-on of figures to go wih this truck!! Ron {sm0}

Very nice camo fuel truck. I'll probably get this one for my FW-190 if Figarti is not planning for the grey version. Price is reasonably as well.

It's very nice looking and indeed a reasonable price...which makes me wish I'd known about it before I plunked down a bunch of money for the grey fuel truck that was part of the V2 line. I guess mine comes with the figures that the Tri-Camo doesn't, but if there's anyone interested in the very hard to find older version let me know.

Looks Great..Excellent Camo Paint...Reasonable price.....Congratulations to Figarti{bravo}}

It's very nice looking and indeed a reasonable price...which makes me wish I'd known about it before I plunked down a bunch of money for the grey fuel truck that was part of the V2 line. I guess mine comes with the figures that the Tri-Camo doesn't, but if there's anyone interested in the very hard to find older version let me know.
Think your have no problem selling it on ebay :wink2:

First thing I asked myself was what is also coming to compliment a camo coloured fuel bowser????
Mitch

Well got the Grey version coming in the post thanks to Clive at Grey Goose ^&cool when you think it come with a crew of three opening doors + hose make the K&C RAF fuel truck very over priced & that why cancelled my order very nice but not the price :(G38009E.jpgG38009E.jpgG38009E.jpg

Well got the Grey version coming in the post thanks to Clive at Grey Goose ^&cool when you think it come with a crew of three opening doors + hose make the K&C RAF fuel truck very over priced & that why cancelled my order very nice but not the price

Very very nice fuel truck uksubs. Wonder how much it's going for now ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back