Trophy Crimean War sets (4 Viewers)

Most of that stuff has disappeared from here.

Now here is something to cheer you up, I hope to be picking up 2 new Russians guns in the next week or so;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

Martyn, sounds good and looking forward to seeing them along with all the others you have. ;):cool:

Jeff

THE RUSSIAN GUNS

CWTHERUSSIANGUNS.jpg

Cheers

Martyn,
Looks like they are ready to take down the Light Brigade! Very nice display. I have always liked the standing officer firing his pistol. Also, excellent use of the fleeing gunner;)!
JW

Martyn,
Looks like they are ready to take down the Light Brigade! Very nice display. I have always liked the standing officer firing his pistol. Also, excellent use of the fleeing gunner;)!
JW

Many thanks John. Glad you spotted the fleeing gunner pausing to reposition the cannon;)

Cheers

The Charge presses home

Attachments

• Picture 149.jpg
    Picture 149.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 210
The 600 make it count

Attachments

• Picture 147.jpg
    Picture 147.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 199
Florence Nightingale awaits the arrival of more wounded troops outside the military hospital at Selimiya Barracks in Scutari, January 1855

FLORENCE1.jpg

Set# EL14

Cheers

Must of been asleep Martyn and Damian. Don't know how I missed your both at play back in Febuary. Nice recent addition to your Treasure Chest Martyn if I'm not mistaken.

Must of been asleep Martyn and Damian. Don't know how I missed your both at play back in Febuary. Nice recent addition to your Treasure Chest Martyn if I'm not mistaken.

Many thanks Joe, Miss Nightingale is a great addition. You will be pleased to know Florence is out of the Treasure Chest and on the Crimean War display shelf:wink2:^&grin

Cheers mate

Florence Nightingale awaits the arrival of more wounded troops outside the military hospital at Selimiya Barracks in Scutari, January 1855

FLORENCE1.jpg

Set# EL14

Cheers

Found this Trophy flyer in one of my catalogues

FNADD.jpg

Cheers

set# CWS1 - GRENADIER GUARDS - THE CHARGING SET

CWS1GG.jpg

Cheers

Set# CWS1/V – GRENADIER GUARDS – THE CHARGING SET – ALL PRIVATES

CWS1GGV.jpg

Cheers

Martyn, at this rate you'll have me collecting gloss! {eek3}........:rolleyes2:^&grin

Jeff

Set# CWS1/V – SCOTS GUARDS – THE CHARGING SET

CWS1SGV.jpg

Cheers

set# CWS11A – 17th LIGHT DRAGOONS (LANCERS)

CWS12A-17thLANCER.jpg

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back