ZULUWAR-RHAGUNTEAM-TANWHITE.jpg

Now three

ZULUWAR-RHAGUNTEAMX3.jpg

Finally all four teams

ZULUWAR-RHAGUNTEAMX4.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)

Wow, you left me speechless with this display.:D

Thanks Brian, I've got to be careful they don't gallop of the edge of the table;)and into the Land of the Lt's Zulus:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cheers

Had to add to the above Martyn just couldn't pass on it:cool::cool::cool:

Didn't forget the Trophy ZW collector Martyn here's the September Calendar.

calendar473c2738efaf9fe49bb362e82c1.jpg

Back to Zululand with the 1st King’s Dragoon Guards

1KDGA.jpg

1KDGC.jpg

1KDGB.jpg

Cheers

Tally ho !!!!

Fantastic Martyn. There is just something about glossy soldiers mounted on their steeds.

Martyn,
Glorious, but you know what I meant...Standard bearer, Swords, Pennons upright, horses at a walk, stopped waiting to deploy from the square, etc...
Mike

Sure do Mike, your suggestions would have all been great ;). At least with the 17th we had the H2H sets, none of those appeared with KDG:(

Cheers

Sure do Mike, your suggestions would have all been great ;). At least with the 17th we had the H2H sets, none of those appeared with KDG:(

Cheers

Martyn,
Exactly:) Thank you for eloquently stating my point. More 17th as standalone sets, and more KDG in HZ# sets (Methinks it would be tough to do too many KDG vs Zulu, since there were only 24 at Ulundi...Maybe capture of King Cetshwayo?:cool:)
Mike

Martyn,
Exactly:) Thank you for eloquently stating my point. More 17th as standalone sets, and more KDG in HZ# sets (Methinks it would be tough to do too many KDG vs Zulu, since there were only 24 at Ulundi...Maybe capture of King Cetshwayo?:cool:)
Mike

Hi Mike

Both the capture of Cetshwayo and the death of Lt F.J.C. Frith of the 17th Lancers could have featured in the BD/ Battle Diorama series but unfortunately it was not to be:(. Another should have been the death of Louis Napoléon, the Prince Imperial, which I have recreated as my own HZ30:D;).

Cheers

Well my Aide de Camp Martyn's showing a third of the King's Own that were at Ulundi. I'm missing the bearer of the the Colours and the Officer firing his pistol and he out numbers my charging 17th Lancers by three. Nice way to start the morning off Martyn and once again thanks for sharing both......Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back