Trophy - zulu war sets (2 Viewers)

Martyn,

There appears to be no end to your wonderful collection! :cool::)

Jeff

We ought to meet up at the show two weeks tomorrow for a chat and/or drink.

I'll be there bright and early Jeff but might have to leave around lunchtime

Cheers

Martyn:)

They arrived just in time to join the charge:D

1STKDGcharge.jpg

Cheers

Parley!!!
What is this KDG superset!?! Martyn, I hope you have a box for this!:cool:

I wouldn't be surprise if on his next trip to the magical warehouse he finds one if a box was made for them my Aide de Camp. Great additon Martyn now all you need is 13 more to give you the total number of members of the Kings Dragoons that were let loose against the retreating Zulus at Ulundi............The Lt.

Parley!!!
What is this KDG superset!?! Martyn, I hope you have a box for this!:cool:

I wouldn't be surprise if on his next trip to the magical warehouse he finds one if a box was made for them my Aide de Camp. Great additon Martyn now all you need is 13 more to give you the total number of members of the Kings Dragoons that were let loose against the retreating Zulus at Ulundi............The Lt.

Thank you Mike and Joe:D, I'm working on it;)

Cheers

Thanks Brian, Trophy did make some great mounted sets

Cheers

What's nice about them Martyn in many cases you can swap the riders putting them on different mounts adding to the pleasure when setting them up to play with or to photograph them.........The Lt.

What's nice about them Martyn in many cases you can swap the riders putting them on different mounts adding to the pleasure when setting them up to play with or to photograph them.........The Lt.

Absolutely, you hit the nail on the head there Joe.

Cheers

Apologies for putting these pictures on again but as it is the 131st anniversary of the Battle of Ulundi here are some of the 17th Lancers and 1st Dragoon Guards leaving the Square at Ulundi

Cheers

Attachments

• ULUNDI 17th water colour.jpg
    ULUNDI 17th water colour.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 165
  • ULUNDI 1st KINGS DRAGOON GUARDS watercolour a.jpg
    ULUNDI 1st KINGS DRAGOON GUARDS watercolour a.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 166
Apologies for putting these pictures on again but as it is the 131st anniversary of the Battle of Ulundi here are some of the 17th Lancers and 1st Dragoon Guards leaving the Square at Ulundi

Cheers

Martyn,

Never apologise when it comes to posting pictures from your rather wonderful collection. ;)

Jeff

Following on from my acquisition of some early Trophy catalogues here are details of set#’s ZS 21, ZS 22 and ZS 23. Hopefully this will help fill some information gaps of fellow AZW collectors

Set No: - ZS 21 Consisting of 3 pieces:-

THE NATAL NATIVE HORSE

1 ZM 51 Officer wearing light blue uniform mounted on walking horse
2 ZM 50 Native troopers wearing wide brimmed hats and khaki jackets, armed with rifles and cased assegais mounted on walking horses

ZS21NATALNATIVEHORSEa.jpg

ZS21NATALNATIVEHORSEb.jpg

Set No: - ZS 22 Consisting of 3 pieces:-

THE FRONTIER LIGHT HORSE

1 ZM 51/A Officer wearing wide brimmed hat and buff uniform mounted on walking horse
2 ZM 52 Troopers wearing wide brimmed hats and black uniforms mounted on walking horses

ZS22THEFRONTIERLIGHTHORSEa.jpg

ZS22THEFRONTIERLIGHTHORSEb.jpg

Set No: - ZS 23 Consisting of 3 pieces:-

THE NATAL MOUNTED POLICE

1 ZM 53 Sergeant wearing black spiked helmet, brown uniform mounted on walking horse
2 ZM 53/A Constables wearing white helmets, brown uniforms, mounted on walking horses

ZS23THENATALMOUNTEDPOLICEa.jpg

ZS23THENATALMOUNTEDPOLICEb.jpg

The ZM number would allow you to order extra figures to expand your set, happy days:cool::D

Cheers

Following on from my acquisition of some early Trophy catalogues here are details of set#’s ZS 21, ZS 22 and ZS 23. Hopefully this will help fill some information gaps of fellow AZW collectors

Set No: - ZS 21 Consisting of 3 pieces:-

THE NATAL NATIVE HORSE

1 ZM 51 Officer wearing light blue uniform mounted on walking horse
2 ZM 50 Native troopers wearing wide brimmed hats and khaki jackets, armed with rifles and cased assegais mounted on walking horses

ZS21NATALNATIVEHORSEa.jpg

ZS21NATALNATIVEHORSEb.jpg

Set No: - ZS 22 Consisting of 3 pieces:-

THE FRONTIER LIGHT HORSE

1 ZM 51/A Officer wearing wide brimmed hat and buff uniform mounted on walking horse
2 ZM 52 Troopers wearing wide brimmed hats and black uniforms mounted on walking horses

ZS22THEFRONTIERLIGHTHORSEa.jpg

ZS22THEFRONTIERLIGHTHORSEb.jpg

Set No: - ZS 23 Consisting of 3 pieces:-

THE NATAL MOUNTED POLICE

1 ZM 53 Sergeant wearing black spiked helmet, brown uniform mounted on walking horse
2 ZM 53/A Constables wearing white helmets, brown uniforms, mounted on walking horses

ZS23THENATALMOUNTEDPOLICEa.jpg

ZS23THENATALMOUNTEDPOLICEb.jpg

The ZM number would allow you to order extra figures to expand your set, happy days:cool::D

Cheers

Thanks ever so much Martyn for the above and time spent sharing it. There's no doubt you've brighten us Trophy Collectors day....Joe

Thanks ever so much Martyn for the above and time spent sharing it. There's no doubt you've brighten us Trophy Collectors day....Joe

Hi Joe

Always happy to help out if I can

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back