Trophy - zulu war sets (3 Viewers)

Thanks Scott glad you liked it.

I'm still getting use to Windows 7 on my new computer as my old Windows XP computer sadly self destructed and this new one has lots of different features that I am gradually getting the hang of, hence the reason I've been missing of late. Gotta change all that because the Trophy thread has been very quiet apart from the excellent contributions from our leader Joe;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks for your kind words Martyn an I see that you've set up an begun to man the preliminary defenses against the taunting Zulus as you await the arrival of your Commissary Storehouse due to make it's apprearance shortly after it arrives in your land of the Zulus. It's been fun seeing and picking out the same figures that I've got in my collection. Missing one of the 24th Foot and the taunting Zulus. Seems your mastering your new computer an on target for working out the differances. Thanks for getting my day off to a good start.....Joe

COUNTING THE GUNS

Hi Martyn,

Very nice display as always. I see that Set ZS53 (Shirt Sleeve Firing) figures have made an appearance.

I know the Lt. has posted photographs of his set, but I cannot recall if you have done so before.:confused:

Thanks, Raymond.:)

Many thanks for your kind comments Joe, John and Raymond.

Raymond it's a bit greedy I know but here are my two sets of:

THE 24th IN SHIRT-SLEEVE ORDER VOLLEY LINE Set no:ZS53

ZULUWAR-24thMORESHIRTSLEEVEORDER.jpg

Cheers

Martyn,

I see you had some fun playing. The figures look great behind the barricades.

Thanks for the clip. Only 3940 more to go.

Many thanks for your kind comments Joe, John and Raymond.

Raymond it's a bit greedy I know but here are my two sets of:

THE 24th IN SHIRT-SLEEVE ORDER VOLLEY LINE Set no:ZS53

ZULUWAR-24thMORESHIRTSLEEVEORDER.jpg

Cheers

Martyn,

Thanks for putting the 2 sets of ZS53 together for the splendid shot.

Yes.....two sets look better than one, so that's a good reason.

Raymond.:)

Martyn,

I see you had some fun playing. The figures look great behind the barricades.

Thanks for the clip. Only 3940 more to go.

Thank you Brian, it sure was fun setting them up. I do think the WBritains barricades work a treat.

Cheers

Set# EQ39 - “STANDING BY”

A Royal Artillery limber section stands to the rear ready to hitch up to it’s gun and advance or pull back

Set consists of:- Six horses - Two mounted Riders – One Horse Handler and detailed limber

EQ39.jpg

I have added to sailors from the Naval Brigade about to attach the gun

EQ39addon.jpg

EQ39a.jpg

Cheers

Martyn,
What a beautiful set! Love Trophy Horse artillery at the halt! Well photographed and set up as well.
JW

A Royal Artillery limber section stands to the rear ready to hitch up to it’s gun and advance or pull back

Set consists of:- Six horses - Two mounted Riders – One Horse Handler and detailed limber

EQ39.jpg

EQ39addon.jpg

EQ39a.jpg

Cheers

Got a late start this AM Martyn and what a nice way to enjoy my first cup of coffee viewing your photos they're something to behold. Thanks for getting my morning off to a great start.........Joe

Many thanks Scott and Joe.

The weather over here has taken a turn for the worst, which is an excellent excuse to stay in and have a bit of a play with my Trophy AZW and EaTS sets:D

Cheers

EQ39.jpg

EQ39addon.jpg

EQ39a.jpg

Cheers

Martyn,

Great horse team, it can be used with many artillery sets. I did not see it until now. I was visiting the Toy Soldier Shoppe and I returned with a few things.

Brian

Martyn,

Great horse team, it can be used with many artillery sets. I did not see it until now. I was visiting the Toy Soldier Shoppe and I returned with a few things.

Brian

Many thanks Brian and I saw your latest additions on the LL thread, very nice they are too.

Cheers

Oxen drawn ammunition wagons guarded by soldiers from 91st (Princess Louise's Argyllshire Highlanders) Regiment of Foot

AMMOWAGONS.jpg

AMMOWAGON2.jpg

AMMOWAGON1.jpg

Cheers

Oxen drawn ammunition wagons guarded by soldiers from 91st (Princess Louise's Argyllshire Highlanders) Regiment of Foot

AMMOWAGONS.jpg

AMMOWAGON2.jpg

AMMOWAGON1.jpg

Cheers

Martyn,

It looks like you got yourself a nice little supply train going. I hope it is well guarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back