Trouble Navigating (1 Viewer)

wadepat

Gentle Friends,

I am unable to successfully navigate the thread, "Desert Junkers 52" in the King and Country Forum. I can read the first page, but every time I attempt to move to another page, I am returned to page one. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Warmest personal regards,

Pat

Gentle Friends,

I am unable to successfully navigate the thread, "Desert Junkers 52" in the King and Country Forum. I can read the first page, but every time I attempt to move to another page, I am returned to page one. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Pat

Hi Pat, yeah I have exactly the same problem and have experienced the same thing with any thread started by K&C for the past few weeks.

As you can appreciate it's very frustrating, but no one seems to be able to explain why or how to solve it.

Cheers Toddy

Hi Guys,

Its happened to me as well so we are working with Shannon and Peter to try and resolve the issue. Hope to have word back on this issue soon

Dave

I passed the word on to 'tester'...we thought we had this fixed. We'll pin it down once again!

The elusive pagination issue.

im able to access all of the pages (ofcourse)

Anyone still seeing the issue in this thread?

As of this AM, I am having the same problem in the KC section. Can't get past the most current posts in the 'Enemy coast ahead' thread or the Desert Ju-52 thread. Seems to be a problem only in the KC section. -- Al

As of this AM, I am having the same problem in the KC section. Can't get past the most current posts in the 'Enemy coast ahead' thread or the Desert Ju-52 thread. Seems to be a problem only in the KC section. -- Al

Sent you a private message (just for notifications sake, the issue tends to come and go as far as timing)

and ofcourse if anyone else (or the same) are still experiencing it, please post so......

also, if theres anything you're doing thats unique (using mobile version, clicking a specific link other than from the thread lists etc), let me know

I, ofcourse, cant reproduce it anywhere. :mad:

Yip, still happening folks, can't get past the current page on any of the threads started by K&C in the K&C section only. This started with the Alamo threads about a month ago and hasn't changed for me.

I haven't changed anything on our laptop and added any new programmes etc.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Gentle Friends,

For me, the problem is selective. That is to say, I can easily navigate many of the K&C threads, but I still cannot navigate the "Junkers" thread or the "Enemy Coast Ahead" thread. I hope the issue is resolved soon.

Pat

Sent you a private message (just for notifications sake, the issue tends to come and go as far as timing)
Thank you. I got them and tried the suggestions, but no improvement. Since the problem is just those two KC threads, I can live with it. Thanks for the time and effort. -- Al

Thank you. I got them and tried the suggestions, but no improvement. Since the problem is just those two KC threads, I can live with it. Thanks for the time and effort. -- Al
As of this AM, problem has gone away. All correct. -- Al

As of this AM, problem has gone away. All correct. -- Al

Hi Al,

I am pleased the problem seems to have been resolved at your end. At my end, the problem continues to persist.

Pat :)

One problem solved but another crops up. Now I am having problems just getting to the site. Whenever I hit refresh I am getting a 'page can't be displayed' message. If it allows me to I can go through the main TF site and go to the forum, but sometimes that doesn't work either. -- Al

One problem solved but another crops up. Now I am having problems just getting to the site. Whenever I hit refresh I am getting a 'page can't be displayed' message. If it allows me to I can go through the main TF site and go to the forum, but sometimes that doesn't work either. -- Al

Same here, been getting the "page can't be displayed" message off/on for a couple days.

B.

This problem seems to be getting worse. Took me 2 hours to get into the forum and the Treefrog homesite wasn't much better. -- Al

Same here, been getting the "page can't be displayed" message off/on for a couple days.

B.

This problem seems to be getting worse. Took me 2 hours to get into the forum and the Treefrog homesite wasn't much better. -- Al

Same here 0730 UK time, get the message WEB PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED. Takes several clicks on the Refresh button to get through

Cheers

Martyn:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back