Lieutenant General
A quick DIO to show the new TIGER off.

000_3601.jpg

000_3602.jpg

000_3603.jpg

000_3604.jpg

000_3605.jpg

000_3606.jpg

Agree. It's an excellent tank. I have one too. Nice pictures mate.

I never thought of putting tank riders in the Raupen Schlepper, that's brilliant!

Very nice dio. It has a "moment in time" feel to it. You have two outstanding Tigers there. I have the Snow Tiger but not the earlier one. Neat models. -- Al

I never tire of a fellow collectors passion for the "Tiger" Tank. Great Pics ! {bravo}}

Wayne, Great dio and pics. I started collecting KC after the first winter tiger was sold out/retired (dang it), but am very happy with my 'winter tiger II' set.
mike

Wayne
Great pics, great tank and truck
"there are the eggs again"
guy{sm4}

Yes!!!!! never tired to see the Tiger Tanks especially the Winter/ Snow Tiger...my fav.

WOW, just epically cool :) They look great, count me jealous.

Congrats indeed! :)

Wayne,

Great to see the "big cats" on the prowl a good pickup, excellent dio’s … Alby

Agree. It's an excellent tank. I have one too. Nice pictures mate.

I never thought of putting tank riders in the Raupen Schlepper, that's brilliant!

Very nice dio. It has a "moment in time" feel to it. You have two outstanding Tigers there. I have the Snow Tiger but not the earlier one. Neat models. -- Al

I never tire of a fellow collectors passion for the "Tiger" Tank. Great Pics ! {bravo}}

Very nice Wayne.

Wayne, Great dio and pics. I started collecting KC after the first winter tiger was sold out/retired (dang it), but am very happy with my 'winter tiger II' set.
mike

Wayne
Great pics, great tank and truck
"there are the eggs again"
guy{sm4}
Love eggs mate...........{sm3}

Yes!!!!! never tired to see the Tiger Tanks especially the Winter/ Snow Tiger...my fav.

Gotta love those Winter Tigers

Winter weather dio is always my favorite! Nice work!

Wayne,

Great to see the "big cats" on the prowl a good pickup, excellent dio’s … Alby

Thanks all they are 2 great TIGERS i really hope Andy doesn't get sick of making them you can never have enough of this icon tank.

Really good scenes and I like that building, always interesting backdrops give depth to a dio. Cheers, Robin.

Even with the scale difference, I think it is still possible to put the old K&C Winter Tiger together with the new K&C Snow Tiger. The photo has items from several manufacturers; tank riders from K&C, Panzer IV from Figarti, radio team from HB.

P1010023.jpg

Terry

Really good scenes and I like that building, always interesting backdrops give depth to a dio. Cheers, Robin.

Thanks Robin

Even with the scale difference, I think it is still possible to put the old K&C Winter Tiger together with the new K&C Snow Tiger. The photo has items from several manufacturers; tank riders from K&C, Panzer IV from Figarti, radio team from HB.

P1010023.jpg

Terry

Yeah they do look all good together Terry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back