U-96 U-Boat Set Sneak Peek (4 Viewers)

I would buy one but only if you are going to make the whole u-boat. Ive measured my room and it will fit just nicely on my mantle piece !

so can someone confirm if the whole boat will be made or just the partial one ?

Cheers,

Stefan
London

It will look great alongside my Figarti E-boat which is 44 inches long (1.1m) !

Take a shallow rectangular pan of water, add some blue food color and a few drops of oil. You now have an inexpensive model of a sunken German Submarine. A few figures floating in the water would add a realistic touch!

Take a shallow rectangular pan of water, add some blue food color and a few drops of oil. You now have an inexpensive model of a sunken German Submarine. A few figures floating in the water would add a realistic touch!

Hence the term.....Going off the deep end {sm3}

Wayne

You guys are nuts! (LOL!) :cool:

PS. I really want to buy this bad boy - just can't decide if I want to purchase the whole set or piece meal. I'm worried that if I start the monthly plan, pieces may be sold out down the road.

PS. I really want to buy this bad boy - just can't decide if I want to purchase the whole set or piece meal. I'm worried that if I start the monthly plan, pieces may be sold out down the road.

Rob,

Like they say here in West Texas..........The whole Enchilada ! Guess we will see who will be the first kid on the block to have one of these in their ManCave !

Wayne

Rob; pre-order the main pieces, this will sell out fast IMO. Think FL Tiger I fast!

Size, sections and costs aside, as a collector I tip my hat to Brian and Collector's Showcase for making this set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back