Unexpected arrivals (1 Viewer)

Nice touch with all the accessories Steve, very believable. This is a one of a kind dio and very nice too. Robin.

Nice touch with all the accessories Steve, very believable. This is a one of a kind dio and very nice too. Robin.

Robin beat me to it, but I agree 100% … all the little touches make this a bit special.
Home made building?

--- LaRRy

Thanks Robin.
Some of the accessories I made, but mostly from ebay in their dolls house or model railway sections.

Steve

Robin beat me to it, but I agree 100% … all the little touches make this a bit special.
Home made building?

--- LaRRy

Cheers Larry. Yes Home made building. First attempt at making something so large and you learn as you go along. Still for a first attempt not too bad !

Steve

Like it mate the building just needs a few bullet holes

There will be soon Wayne !
This was just the VC / NVA making their surprise assault of the city and capturing their targets such as here without firing a shot.

Steve

Excellent Steve and I love all the details in the building such as the chairs and pot plants on the balcony.

Tom

Steve, you never fail to impress. Love the bldg and accessories, and of course the figs. Chris

Excellent Steve and I love all the details in the building such as the chairs and pot plants on the balcony.

Tom

Cheers Tom, good of you to say mate ! Yep a few accessories really add to dioramas.

Steve

Steve, you never fail to impress. Love the bldg and accessories, and of course the figs. Chris

Thanks Chris. Always nice to get positive comments on my efforts. Yes K&C really have done a great job with these figures and I look forward to seeing many more !

Steve

Hi Steve,

as I've already told you the little details make a big difference in your terrific dioramas. :rolleyes: I'm head over heels!{eek3} Believe me, you're a great artist.

Once again, well done, mate!

Cheers

Enrico

Hi Steve,

as I've already told you the little details make a big difference in your terrific dioramas. :rolleyes: I'm head over heels!{eek3} Believe me, you're a great artist.

Once again, well done, mate!

Cheers

Enrico

Cheers Enrico ^&grin

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back