W.Britains Collectors Club figures (1 Viewer)

Those are the two WBCC figures I am waiting on. Both are great looking. I got my packet with the Standard and the spring catalog, et al yesterday. Hoping for the figures soon. . . . . . . . . Mike

I got my packet today but it had a note in it saying the figures are delayed?
What is going on here? I was told May then June and now delayed again?
This is my first year with the collectors club and I do not know if I will join again. I thought the club exclusive figures should be a priority. I collect primarily K&C and have never had any problems with K&C. I guess Britains does business differently. Since they already have my money I guess I will have to wait:mad:

I have to say that I was surprised as well by this! I ordered the 24th Wounded figure and was told that I would get it in the second run!

That is some poor service - how can they run out on these figures so quickly? Very disappointing.

I think the figures are made to order. A lot of the members are resubscribers they would have renewed months ago and ordered the figure then. Did you just join the club recently? I think this figure is more popular than WB thought it would be.

I think there are 4 new members (that I know of) on this forum alone becasue of this figure.

Remember that old saying , great thing come to those who wait :D :D

No, I am not a new member. As soon as the figure was announced in the Standard, I mailed Mark that I wanted to get one - he siad I shoudl wait until my renewal - which is now - and now he said that I was in the second batch! Great.

I got my packet today but it had a note in it saying the figures are delayed?
What is going on here? I was told May then June and now delayed again?
This is my first year with the collectors club and I do not know if I will join again. I thought the club exclusive figures should be a priority. I collect primarily K&C and have never had any problems with K&C. I guess Britains does business differently. Since they already have my money I guess I will have to wait:mad:

The last two figures for the club are going out this week, about three weeks late. We are very sorry for the delay. However, we never want anyone to feel they are being held hostage because we have their money. Therefore, W. Britain would be more than happy to give you a full refund on your 2009 club membership - of course we'd love you to stay but do not want you to feel obligated.

I have to say that I was surprised as well by this! I ordered the 24th Wounded figure and was told that I would get it in the second run!

That is some poor service - how can they run out on these figures so quickly? Very disappointing.

These figures were ordered in January 2009. At the time we had to make some educated guesses about the state of the world economy and thus our business. The world economic outlook was dire then so we were very conservative. As it happily turns out we were way too conservative. So have had to reorder all of the 2009 collector club figures. In normal times I would have ordered heavier, but these were not normal times and my darn crystal ball was out of order again. My apologies for the delay in getting your club figure to you. Thank you for your patience.

im still waiting on my 2 figures hopefully ill get them this week!?!!! glad to know they all should all be out this week & glad to see that the toy soldier business is doing better then expected

I am happy about the club,i think they really care and at this moment (apart for someone at the post office who opened the first parcel and stole my Standard , but i mailed and they readily replaced it) i'm satisfied of the service.. i'm referring to the first figure i ordered(that with the membership) , the Standards , catalogues and this month the special voucher for my birthday..i'll wait for the 95th officer.

The last two figures for the club are going out this week, about three weeks late. We are very sorry for the delay. However, we never want anyone to feel they are being held hostage because we have their money. Therefore, W. Britain would be more than happy to give you a full refund on your 2009 club membership - of course we'd love you to stay but do not want you to feel obligated.

Thank you for the kind offer of a refund but I will be patient and wait. I just was frustrated because of the delay. I collect the Zulu range and have been very happy with your products to this point.
Thanks
Andy

Boy am I excited :D I just received a UPS Ship Notification from First Gear/Wm Britain that I will be receiving a package from them scheduled for delivery on 6/19/09 - that's tomorrow!!! :eek: :D The only thing it could be are the WBCC figures I have ordered - will report back tomorrow with pictures. ;)
Mike

received mine today the sandhurst cadet & black watch highlander both great pieces i couldn't be happier with them

I got both #50004C (Napoleon) and #50008C (Zulu) today. Both pieces very very nice. Happy Happy at this end.

Mike

Well it was worth the wait. I got my new Zulu Club figure today.
Thank you W. Britain. and thank you Richard for your reply to my grumbling about the figure being late. I should have more patience.
Thanks
Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back