W.Britains Collectors Club figures (2 Viewers)

Speaking about Christmas, today I received AZW sets #20002 Zulu Warrior, #20022 Zulu Casualties, and #20024 Isandlwana Last Stand. Man its fun to open those packages. And so my collection grows . . .

Mike

I only have 20002 from that list. There are a few more of the older figures I need to get. It's hard to play catch up :(

I only have 20002 from that list. There are a few more of the older figures I need to get. It's hard to play catch up :(

I know what you mean by playing catch up. I just started collecting AZW perhaps 3 months ago - you might have been collecting AZW longer than me. I've been trying to concentrate on buying the sets that are already retired (thank goodness they are still available) and the limited edition sets. I have lots of hope for Father's Day. I have three grown up children and they all know I want more AZW figures - geeeeee I've hinted enough.

Mike

I received my package with standard and supplement catalog and 50004c figure. I hope my Zulu figure gets here soon.

I received my package with standard and supplement catalog and 50004c figure. I hope my Zulu figure get here soon.

Good for you Titus - I'm jealous :p ;) Can't wait to get my figures and the Standard.
Mike

Hi
My figure arrived today but no package.My figure was also damaged :(.A chuck out of his face.
Dave

Hi
My figure arrived today but no package.My figure was also damaged :(.A chuck out of his face.
Dave
Leadman told me his Sandhurst Cadet figure arrived with bear metal and no paint on one part so Richard is replacing it. Definitely contact WB and they will take care of you.
Randy

I received my CSA Sergeant today. Excellent figure, but to my eye he is a little smaller then some of the previous releases. But I like that, makes him look like a short guy, plus he is hunched over.

Leadman told me his Sandhurst Cadet figure arrived with bear metal and no paint on one part so Richard is replacing it. Definitely contact WB and they will take care of you.
Randy

"bear" metal--that's to funny for words---of course I meant bare

Hi

I'm not in the UK but I havent gotten mine yet either. Waiting very eagerly for it to arrive.

Dave

My Sandhurst Cadet figure in great shape. Just wish it could have been a F&I War figure. Have had a great time reading the catalogs that were shipped with the figure.

Gary

I got my packet today but it had a note in it saying the figures are delayed?
What is going on here? I was told May then June and now delayed again?
This is my first year with the collectors club and I do not know if I will join again. I thought the club exclusive figures should be a priority. I collect primarily K&C and have never had any problems with K&C. I guess Britains does business differently. Since they already have my money I guess I will have to wait:mad:

My 2 figures arrived today ,Very nice indeed :)

Attachments

• Picture 085.jpg
    Picture 085.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 81
  • Picture 086.jpg
    Picture 086.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 82
My 2 figures arrived today ,Very nice indeed :)

Looks like the Wounded 24th fits in beautifully with your RD set-up! He also looks most realistic, like he's been dukeing it out for a while! What are you going to do with that guy in the skirt?:p
Mike

Looks like the Wounded 24th fits in beautifully with your RD set-up! He also looks most realistic, like he's been dukeing it out for a while! What are you going to do with that guy in the skirt?:p
Mike

As for the guy in the skirt ,as if you need to ask a TS collector that question :eek: , add more men in skirts and someone to fight of course :p

That 24th foot wounded figure looks excellent! Also cant wait to add him to my drift. Thanks for posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back