Wanna Banana Sarge ? (1 Viewer)

Hi Steve,

what a beauty! How wonderful! {eek3} Here we go again…:rolleyes: I do love that kind of stuff!:smile2: I never get tired of looking at your terrific diorama!:)

As always, well done mate!

Cheers

Enrico

Excellent Steve, once again your accessories have won out. Really like your style you bring to these scenes. :salute::, Robin.

Always inventive in your scenes Steve and this one is no different. Well done mate.

Tom

I think someone is going to get A new one ripped lol another great scene mate.

WoW One fantastic diorama have you make.

Harry

Cheers Harry :salute::

Steve

Hi Steve,

what a beauty! How wonderful! {eek3} Here we go again…:rolleyes: I do love that kind of stuff!:smile2: I never get tired of looking at your terrific diorama!:)

As always, well done mate!

Cheers

Enrico

Thanks Enrico, glad you're enjoying my little scenes :salute::

Steve

Excellent Steve, once again your accessories have won out. Really like your style you bring to these scenes. :salute::, Robin.

Yep the little accessories do help make the scene and tell the story, some bought some made. The Haystack being basically just a plastic flower pot with dried grass stuck on. I'm guessing this is a neutral village with the pussy making friends with the seated Aussie.

Steve

Always inventive in your scenes Steve and this one is no different. Well done mate.

Tom

Cheers mate :salute:: Looking forward to seeing some more photos of your "Von Ryan's" Mountain Railway diorama as you complete that massive scene.

Steve

I think someone is going to get A new one ripped lol another great scene mate.

Thanks Wayne, Yeah he might of pushed it a bit too far with Sarge this time {sm4}

Steve

DITTO on all the previous comments.
I always enjoy the FUN aspect you bring to this hobby … MANY THANKS!

I did notice that the Aussies are a bit afraid to take Mamma-san's corn though ...:tongue:
HANDS OFF!

--- LaRRy

DITTO on all the previous comments.
I always enjoy the FUN aspect you bring to this hobby … MANY THANKS!

I did notice that the Aussies are a bit afraid to take Mamma-san's corn though ...:tongue:
HANDS OFF!

--- LaRRy

Cheers Larry.

Mama-san's corn is probably covered in fish sauce {sm2}making most people afraid to try it {sm2}
Always a pleasure setting up a scene and taking a few photos to share with fellow treefroggers like you on the forum Larry.

Steve

You're on a roll. Still good scenes and new material. :salute:: Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back