War Park - Any new releases? (1 Viewer)

The Kettenkrad does look good. Interesting they have a sidecar in the works and ED have just released 3 versions.

I have a similar mobile Kitchen made by Honour Bound and I'm very happy with it. The WP one does look great though.

Tom

The Kettenkrad does look good. Interesting they have a sidecar in the works and ED have just released 3 versions.

I have a similar mobile Kitchen made by Honour Bound and I'm very happy with it. The WP one does look great though.

Tom

Tom:

Honour bound pieces will always have a special place in my collection.

I am really looking forward to the War Park kitchen too!

-Jason

The Motorbike and side car look great, will be interested and will get all three sets, I have 3 Kettenkrads, 2 K &C and 1 T Gunn and will be good to compare, there are significant differences in those I already have, the Battle of the Bulge one is huge compared to the others. Like them all, but I think the Warpark ones look great, especially the winter one.

Motor bike with sidecar looks great, I'd also be interested in a DAK Kettenkrad.

I hope someone puts up some photos comparing sizes etc to TGM and K & C versions.

Tom:

Honour bound pieces will always have a special place in my collection.

I am really looking forward to the War Park kitchen too!

-Jason

1. I looked up HB on a site based on these two post and WOW.

2. For those of you on the fence or hesitating on War Park I will share a experience I had with the product.

I usually buy a range or collection as they come out, when I have get enough they will come downstairs to the table in the bar a week or so before the Chicago show.I then grab a bunch more at the Chicago show, play with them on the table and after a bit it will get moved to the cabinets in the toy room. This will normally take a few months at most.

My wife made a comment the other day that the so called " Your only going to buy this smoking group as a stand alone piece" has been downstairs since march and has grown to a large collection with the gates walls supplies and figures. And I realized, I haven't played with a company for this long in a while.
They are that nice and that versatile, in different poses, that I am constantly finding a different set up.

I have to say I like them as much as any other brand I collect. And I consider that pretty good praise when I love my K&C,JJD,FL,Somerset.
Chuck

The first-level commando squadron leader of the SS, Max Winsher, came to Kharkov's front line and cared about the food situation of the SS soldiers on the front line. LSSAH said they can eat well.
mmexport1543128791469.jpg
mmexport1543128795525.jpg
mmexport1543128800502.jpg
mmexport1543128808575.jpg

Attachments

• mmexport1543128791469.jpg
    mmexport1543128791469.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 253
The shell damaged building looks good. Is this a future War Park release ?

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back