Waterloo (1 Viewer)

great to look at as per normal,fubar keeps the dream alive of creating big setups
simo

Harold, your Battle scrnes and collection never cease to amaze, but you sure know how to amass armies, Great Stuff.:)

Harold

The apprentice doffs his gray kepi to the master. Utterly Incredible!:eek:

Reb

Not hardly Reb.Your ACW collection and photography are second to none.
Thanks though!

Fub

Fubar

A master at work again!!!!!!!!

ABSOULTY UNBELEVIBALY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

If i only had half your talent ,i would be a very happy man.:):)

Very best wishes Mark

Sure is nice seeing you at play Sir Harold as you command your Troops on the fields of Waterloo. Great photos and battle scenes.

bcatpruss.jpg

blackcatpruslwshako.jpg

dec089.jpg

deco83.jpg

prussians arrive! I hope top have some new images after christmas. Rumor has it the cave troll will be hosting a 54mm napoleonic kriegspiel battle during the christmas break.

Fubar

Great shots Harold!:cool: Have you finished painting up any of the new Hat Prussians yet? You,ll have to set up an even larger diorama with all those new Prussians and Russians on the way!:eek:

I started to work on some new Prussian cavalry conversions but got side tracked on all hobby activities by other everyday to do lists and haven,t had time to return to the project.:(

Outstanding pics Scott, that's a lot of Prussians, would love to see you do a massive Plancenoit battle with all the buildings and such, thanks for posting those pictures..............

Looks Like it will be Plancenoit ,Perhaps Ligny.
Have Punic wars 54mm ready for a fight tomorrow. Vast open field battle, easy to set up.Get that out of the way, then the tables ready for a more in depth terrain design for the Napoleonic fight.
Yes Tim, There's HAT a plenty. x 160 or so.
15 x 32 figure units of Prussians total. I'm going to have to fudge a little on the cavalry though.

Harold Scott

der FUBaRRRRRRRRrrrrRRRrrrRr

Attachments

• waterloo2008.jpg
    waterloo2008.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 247
This is a major diorama, how many soldiers do you have here?

Have Punic wars 54mm ready for a fight tomorrow looking for that

Ciau

Great shots Harold! Keep them coming! Bring on the Prussians, here are a few more to join the fight!
020-3.jpg

015.jpg

098-2.jpg

097-2.jpg

092-2.jpg

091-5.jpg

090-1.jpg

086-5.jpg

073-8.jpg

063-5.jpg

Once again Tim it's great seeing your painted an converted figures at play in another round of photos featuring them depicting battle scenes taking place on the field of Waterloo{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Thanks for bumping up the thread! It's really cool to see what my collection could be like in 10-20 years! I basically have many of the same scenes (Guard battery, 42nd and Coldstream square w/curassiers, Scots Gerys v. French lancers, French light infantry column against a British line), but only 1/4-1/2 the size.
-Sandor:salute::

I'm afraid There's even more. These pix are 3 years old at least.I keep collecting/painting.There has to be 3,000 + figures by now.Lots are Plastic, approx 1/3.
Table is 6 x 16 and won't begin to hold them all.I tried last June.Need another 8 ' table.
Nice Prussian Fish.Big gun battery!

Fub

Your pixs look as outstanding today Harold as they did three years ago and as always a pleasures to see what you've shared with us of your playtime.........The Lt.

I'm afraid There's even more. These pix are 3 years old at least.I keep collecting/painting.There has to be 3,000 + figures by now.Lots are Plastic, approx 1/3.
Table is 6 x 16 and won't begin to hold them all.I tried last June.Need another 8 ' table.
Nice Prussian Fish.Big gun battery!

Fub

Let's see...that leaves me with 2,650 more to go!{sm4}
:salute::-Sandor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back