Waterloo (3 Viewers)

Oh good, an all out Nap War, I don't know who to root for, but I can see Harold has one major army. The fangs and fins could be joining in one massive assault. Mike:)

I,ll have to make a Fubar conversion to go along with the fish,vamp and brad conversions!!! How about a bunch of my extra body parts,some arms, legs, some blood, one of his 1812 russain casting heads all glued onto a figure base!!!:eek:F.U.B.A.R.!!!!:p And Maybe have the body parts bloated and some blood and guts to make sciec2 happy!!!:eek::p

Yes, Something from the " THING" would be nice.Lots of ooze .
Vamp , Bring on your columns. Theres Austrians, Russians and Prussians to greet them, nevermind the redcoats.Nice column by the way.
Fub

Fubar, Fish and K. V. let the Fighting continue looking forward to the outcome....The Lt.

Fub it's been awhile since you've posted any of your battle scenes and hope it's due to the fact that your producing more to be shown. It's also seems that Fish has run out of floor space or that his assitant hasn't been available to help out. Miss the Nappy photos. Hope all's been well at your end and will be spending some time with Fish and modwall at the Bunker tomorrow for a schedule meet. Take care for now and the best headed you way.....Joe (aka The Lt.)

LT. I never got any further with Waterloo. I decided to wait until I got a better camera and a bigger place to shoot.Strike 2 on both counts thus far.Matter of fact, havent gotten around to any other displays at all this summer. But thank you for the kind words.
Fub

Attachments

• bcoldgdcs2.jpg
    bcoldgdcs2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 234
LT. I never got any further with Waterloo. I decided to wait until I got a better camera and a bigger place to shoot.Strike 2 on both counts thus far.Matter of fact, havent gotten around to any other displays at all this summer. But thank you for the kind words.
Fub

Fubar, here's hoping you soon get the camera of your choice and a place of your liking to return to Waterloo. But in the mean time It would also be nice for you to continuue to send photos like the one you just posted. He's just as pleasing to the eye and nothing wrong what so ever with the photo. It's been awhile and it's nice hearing from your end. Take care.....The Lt.

LT. Thanks again for the kind words. Here are 8 new 1815 French line Grenadiers I managed to paint before the OTSN show.I'm going to change the shako plate for Light company troops, also do some oilskin shako covers and tatter the trousers some for a more campaign look.Maybe do some other shako styles such as Polish ect.
Lots I can do with these.

I didnt spend near enough time at the big show prowling for Zulu figs. I asked around for some Frontline sets but was a day late and a dollar short.Sunday nite wargame { maybe} with a buddy and our sons. Might do ZULU as they havent been out in a very long time and compared to my normal insanities it should be a breeze to set up and put away, plus it's just plain exciting.

I took a DVD player with me and had ZULU, Waterloo, 300, Pork chop Hill ect playing constantly.

Gutting the inside of the 150 x 70' polebarn. Corrals, Hayricks, everythings out. Some forms and LOTS of cement and we'll have a fine start on a warehouse.Somehow I'll finagle enough room for a proper wargame room and display area.Tons of work but my Nephew and his buddies need a shop to weld and sew for their canopy business. They just wanted a small area. Deal is; yes, you can have the room , but we have to do the entire building! Walls, electricity, stairs,insulation,plumbing, windows, all of it.
Should be grand once done.
We'll get Waterloo done proper.

Thanks again !
Harold Scott
FubARRRRRRRRRRRR

Attachments

• 1815 FRENCH GREN #2.jpg
    1815 FRENCH GREN #2.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 274
LT. Here are 8 new 1815 French line Grenadiers I managed to paint before the OTSN show.I'm going to change the shako plate for Light company troops, also do some oilskin shako covers and tatter the trousers some for a more campaign look.Maybe do some other shako styles such as Polish ect.
Lots I can do with these.

Harold Scott
FubARRRRRRRRRRRR

Fubar.

These are very nice to say the least, are these cast and painted by yourself like your Russians?

Jeff

Neat stuff Fub, some great poses there. I'm just picturing the potential of a barn that size :eek:

Simon

Great job with presenting your newly painted figures in a mini dio they look great. I'm sure Tim along with others will be happy to see them I know I was and thanks for helping to keep panda1gen bored. Got to convience you two to start using photobucket in posting your photos but it's your choices as to how you want to feature them. Looking forward to when you'll be sending photos of your Zulu War figures. Once again thanks for the photos they are a pleasure to see. Also curious to see what Simon has on our way to us....The Lt.

Great job with presenting your newly painted figures in a mini dio they look great. I'm sure Tim along with others will be happy to see them I know I was and thanks for helping to keep panda1gen bored. Got to convience you two to start using photobucket in posting your photos but it's your choices as to how you want to feature them. Looking forward to when you'll be sending photos of your Zulu War figures. Once again thanks for the photos they are a pleasure to see. Also curious to see what Simon has on our way to us....The Lt.

Joe Harold was nice enough to send me a sneak peak of these great figures and i,m glad to say that my first batch are on the way to me as I type this.

I hope to get a bunch painted up and see what I can comeb up with for a few conversions also.

GREAT STUFF!!! as always Harold keep up the great work and keep them coming!!!!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Yes, I made x 3 9" molds to make the 8 figures + duplicate poses and extra parts.I hadn't painted very many figures in the last year or so and I'm a bit rusty.Just tok me longer to get decent results.
The vast majority of my Russians were NOT done by me.Painting service. I cast, clean assemble and primed them , thats all.

Tim, Your troops are marching to you as of Wednesday AM.I hope you like them.

I'll post pix of whatever we end up playing this weekend.

Sorry for the long boring post. I was excited about the potentials.

I was in a rut myself for far too long and wasnt excited about much of anything.
Harold Scott
FUBaR

Attachments

• watsl4.jpg
    watsl4.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 282
Sorry for the long boring post. I was excited about the potentials.
Harold Scott
FUBaR

And so you should be..... they are excellent! :)

Looking forward to your next set of pics.

Regards

Jeff

Fubar, hope you don't mind me asking but I was looking back and found this superb thread, any activity due on the Waterloo front?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back