West Coaster Show 2020 Pictures (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the photos Carlos. I’m glad to see the WC show is back. Were the Remson people there it was it just Bruce and his wife.

Thanks for all the photos!

Those metal shed fire trucks are awesome!

Thanks so much for sharing Carlos. :salute::

Steve

Carlos,
Thanks for sending me some photos and posting here, I have some pictures to add at some point.
With only a few months notice the show really came to be a success. All the dealers were more than happy with sales. As a matter of fact it was the highest grossing sales I have had there since 2001 pre-9/11.

There will be show in 2021. We have room for expansion so with the sale of about a dozen more tables and few more people through the door that part of show will easily be out of the red, almost broke even on it. All the dealers said they would come back, some said they wanted more tables as well.

We had 20 rooms open by Saturday for room trading. The traffic was pretty good as well I would say about 100 people walked the halls. A few of us were open on Thursday night and about 13 rooms were open on Friday.

We had 300 through the door and they were buyers. Nick and Deanna Versteeg from TSSD were a great help and without them It would have been hard to pull off on Sunday. Deanna and my daughter, Emmy worked the front door, Nick, Joe (East Coast helper), Steven Chong and Carlos pitched in helping at my tables and a few others pitched in when they could.

Thanks for the pictures, the show looked great, did abyone see any new Build-a-rama sets?

Appreciate the tour of this fun venue, lots of goodies to be found. That Honour Bound Panther looked the ticket. Robin.

Carlos, thanks for posting all the pics. I'm also happy to read Matt´s post saying it was a success!

Carlos, thank you for all the photos!👍👍

Matt, thanks for making it happen!

wish I could have been there!😎😎

The show was wonderful - thank you Matt! I didn't take photos this year because I was just enjoying the moments rather than stepping outside of them for photographs. It has been several years since I've been to a show, and it was just awesome to be around all the smiling, familiar faces I have missed. Catching up with Thor and others was my favorite part. I'm so happy to hear there will be a show next year! I'm already looking forward to it. I really had the best time at this one. I had my own table for the first time too. I've helped others at prior shows, but this was the first time doing my own thing. I sold quite a few Russian figures as I continue to thin down my collection. My Battle of Berezina 1812 diorama didn't sell but drew a lot of kind comments and attention. Thanks to all who had interest and/or a kind word for my work. So it was just great to experience that show buzz again thanks to Matt and Hobby Bunker!

Joe

Thanks Carlos for your excellent photo coverage of a show,
it takes a lot of time and effort and is always much appreciated. :salute::

Jeff

Carlos,
Thanks for sending me some photos and posting here, I have some pictures to add at some point.
With only a few months notice the show really came to be a success. All the dealers were more than happy with sales. As a matter of fact it was the highest grossing sales I have had there since 2001 pre-9/11.

There will be show in 2021. We have room for expansion so with the sale of about a dozen more tables and few more people through the door that part of show will easily be out of the red, almost broke even on it. All the dealers said they would come back, some said they wanted more tables as well.

We had 20 rooms open by Saturday for room trading. The traffic was pretty good as well I would say about 100 people walked the halls. A few of us were open on Thursday night and about 13 rooms were open on Friday.

We had 300 through the door and they were buyers. Nick and Deanna Versteeg from TSSD were a great help and without them It would have been hard to pull off on Sunday. Deanna and my daughter, Emmy worked the front door, Nick, Joe (East Coast helper), Steven Chong and Carlos pitched in helping at my tables and a few others pitched in when they could.

It’s good to see at least one show make a comeback. Hopefully, the trend continues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back