What I'd like to see in 2018. (3 Viewers)

Nap artillery and horses

Not bothered about the film/tv stuff.

Only if the artillery are forces that have not yet been produced.

K&C has already made:
French Horse Artillery of the Guard 1 gun
French Foot Artillery of the Line 3 guns
Royal Horse Artillery 2 guns
Royal Artillery 1 gun
Russian Foot Artillery 1 gun
TOTAL 8 Guns

therefore what is immediately missing is
French Foot Artillery of the Guard
French Horse Artillery of the Line
Russian Horse Artillery

Then other forces that could be modelled are :
Austrian
Prussian
Confederation of the Rhine
Dutch
Belgian
Brunswick .................................................................................. oh dear, can't list them all .... :(

To add to this there could be gun teams and limbers, but that would require at least 4 horses and 2 riders and a limber and that would then need both Guard and Line drivers for the French teams.
Add that all up, and its a big cost, but if they are individual pieces, it could be budgeted for over the whole year ??

Why not throw in a Forge and blacksmith and also a covered wagon carrying extra ammo ??? :confused:

Maybe just stick to guns in action, on the gun line ??? :tongue::tongue:

John

--What I like to call "out of action add-ons" (tank crew loading shells/ammo boxes, greasing drive wheels, welding, breaking track...) and regular soldiers cleaning rifles and machineguns, dubbing boots and other maintenance tasks.

Gray has its place, but for the most part is boring :tongue:

Yes, but make them colourful figures from the NAPOLEONIC era :confused::confused:

John

Ninjas.......descending from ropes into 1/30 scale model of Blofeld's Volcano lair, complete with sliding crater roof, as featured in "You Only Live Twice" ^&grin ^&cool

I would love to see Delta ,Rangers, and opposition from Mogadishu 1993.Lots of poses could stem from this range👍

.....forgot to mention some further wonderful NZMR figures please Andy, either on horseback or on foot. I think adding a couple of foot 'Kiwi's' to the popular ALH camp-scene figures would be a great addition. Possibly more tea drinkers or a couple enjoying a beer together?^&grin

Ninjas.......descending from ropes into 1/30 scale model of Blofeld's Volcano lair, complete with sliding crater roof, as featured in "You Only Live Twice" ^&grin ^&cool

To save Andy some research time could you let us know the diameter of the volcano :wink2:^&grin

To save Andy some research time could you let us know the diameter of the volcano :wink2:^&grin

Not sure about the diameter but Mt Shinmoedake is 4,662 Feet high, which is 155 Feet in 1/30 scale, a bit of a squeeze for most hobby rooms but think of the Shock and Awe Andy. The lair was relatively tiny being 450 feet across and 130 feet high, the retractable roof was 70 feet in diameter. Movie was made in 1967, that's 50 years ago guys, now I feel older somehow {sm2}

... adding to John's humble list for more Napoleonics

King's German Legion line infantry and cavalry
Polish Legion
Mameluks cavalry

Bests
OD

Only if the artillery are forces that have not yet been produced.

K&C has already made:
French Horse Artillery of the Guard 1 gun
French Foot Artillery of the Line 3 guns
Royal Horse Artillery 2 guns
Royal Artillery 1 gun
Russian Foot Artillery 1 gun
TOTAL 8 Guns

therefore what is immediately missing is
French Foot Artillery of the Guard
French Horse Artillery of the Line
Russian Horse Artillery

Then other forces that could be modelled are :
Austrian
Prussian
Confederation of the Rhine
Dutch
Belgian
Brunswick .................................................................................. oh dear, can't list them all .... :(

To add to this there could be gun teams and limbers, but that would require at least 4 horses and 2 riders and a limber and that would then need both Guard and Line drivers for the French teams.
Add that all up, and its a big cost, but if they are individual pieces, it could be budgeted for over the whole year ??

Why not throw in a Forge and blacksmith and also a covered wagon carrying extra ammo ??? :confused:

Maybe just stick to guns in action, on the gun line ??? :tongue::tongue:

John

They have produced some Artillery, but I would like to see some in transit with the cannons hitched up to the horse and on the move, either moving into action or on the march.

Would love to see KC add the iconic French 75mm gun with crew to the 1914 WW1 series. This series has fantastic infantry and cavalry but needs the 75mm with crew in 1914 colors. Maybe an ammo caisson to with it. -- Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back