What I'd like to see in 2018. (1 Viewer)

mafunzalo

Private 2
Since K&C likes to go to the movies and TV, including comedies, for inspiration. Here's my dream list: Hogan's Heroes, McHale's Navy AND more than anything Blazing Saddles. Feel free to heap your insults and derision on me. Thank You and Merry Christmas

Since the Band of Brothers series is a huge success this season ... AND ... Andy does seem to like movies connections, how about ....

"THE PACIFIC" {sm4} {sm4}

Easy to make a set of eight figures (OR MORE) from the series.

* Eugene "Sledgehammer" Sledge
* Merriell "Snafu" Shelton
* Robert Leckie
* John Basilone
* Sidney Phillips
* GySgt Elmo Haney ... The old Breed!
* Capt. "Ack-Ack" Haldane
* AND .... pick em'

THEN of course more Japanese .... {sm3}

GEORGE .... put me in for a complete set!!!!!

--- LaRRy

Since K&C likes to go to the movies and TV, including comedies, for inspiration. Here's my dream list: Hogan's Heroes, McHale's Navy AND more than anything Blazing Saddles. Feel free to heap your insults and derision on me. Thank You and Merry Christmas

I am not sure about "Mchale's Navy" although Parker, Quinton and LEAD BOTTOM would be fun ...

BUT make a PT BOAT and full crew and I am in on that. Just think of the dio's that pop into your head with that set of possibilities.

That also brings to mind the movie ... "In Harm's Way" Wow... I get goosebumps just thinking about those sets!!

--- LaRRy

As Andy has already made a start with the Robin Hood series. How about depictions of other characters played by Errol Flynn, both fictional characters and we could even have Gen Custer from They died with their boots on !

Steve

"Blazing Saddles"....Headly La Mar(sp?) interviewing thugs,
LaMar"Your qualifications?"
Thug.."Rape,Murder,Kidnapping and Rape"
LaMar "You said rape twice"
Thug "I like rape"

Folks,they don't(can't) make 'em like this anymore.

USMC Buffalo with retractable landing ramp.

Updated LCVP (although the sheer detail of the older ones from 2010/2011 would be hard to top!

Half body figures - Marines/ETO US and British infantry to depict figures wading through water!

More USN figures in Combat action, pulling on ropes, working cranes, carrying crates, looking over the side of a ship or harbour at the horizon, trying to keep the sun out of their eyes.

Maybe a US Navy Twin Bofors Gun firing with full crew? Could be placed on a USS ship, a Landing Craft Tank or maybe defending the ports at Pearl Harbour? - This set could also be produced with British Royal Navy Crew.

WW2 British Royal Navy Ratings, Officers and crews in different poses.

Any Arnhem is welcome!

Scott

I'd like to see some more Napoleonic figures, perhaps some fighting French hussars, British line infantry or Prussians. I'd also like for K&C to add a figure of Brigadier J.K. Lawson to their figures of Canadian troops during the Battle of Hong Kong.

Brendan

More SA brown shirts, FW British gas attack victims and a re-work of the Hess LAH088 figure. I'd also love a Wild West township range.

more siege and camp equipment for the "Crusades" line....
Roman siege equipment and camp life.
For the 1967 Israeli/Arab War.....Israeli Centurion tank and Syrian/Egyptian T54/55 tanks.
Another European theatre bombed out building.

Looking forward to the new Folgore.

Also, some fighting Kriegsmarine to offer some dockside opposition to my Commandos would be most welcome.....

For the USMC series how about an LCP (L) and an Inflatable Dinghy.

For FOB, Dead British, French troops and Refugees.

Steve

Aussies in WW2 Pacific Theatre.

Hi Guys,

It's always fun and interesting to read what everyone would like to see in the coming year...Some of the suggestions put forward are already in development as I write this...

Others are ideas that deserve looking into and researching more...

While some, alas, are not practical and/or would cost a proverbial 'arm and a leg' to develop, produce and sell!

All however are welcome and K&C and yours truly appreciate your input and enthusiasm.
Here's to every one of you...A big thankyou and our wish for a very Merry Christmas and a peaceful, prosperous and healthy New Year!!!

Andy and all at K&C.

Hi andy, i was right on the jagdpanther, now its time for german fallschirmjager at normandy

also maybe start thinking about the boxer rebellion

keep up the good work

I am not sure about "Mchale's Navy" although Parker, Quinton and LEAD BOTTOM would be fun ...

BUT make a PT BOAT and full crew and I am in on that. Just think of the dio's that pop into your head with that set of possibilities.

That also brings to mind the movie ... "In Harm's Way" Wow... I get goosebumps just thinking about those sets!!

--- LaRRy
I like the PT Boat idea, but it has to be from "They Were Expendable" with John Wayne, Robert Montgomery, Ward Bond, etc. Best PT Boat movie ever. Motor Torpedo Boat Squadron 3 rules! ^&grin^&cool -- Al

I like the PT Boat idea, but it has to be from "They Were Expendable" with John Wayne, Robert Montgomery, Ward Bond, etc. Best PT Boat movie ever. Motor Torpedo Boat Squadron 3 rules! ^&grin^&cool -- Al

OH YA' .... what a GREAT movie that was. I was in LOVE with Donna Reed :tongue:.
Okay .. that will be the choice!!! ^&grin

--- LaRRy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back