What I'd like to see in 2018. (1 Viewer)

OH YA' .... what a GREAT movie that was. I was in LOVE with Donna Reed :tongue:.
Okay .. that will be the choice!!! ^&grin

--- LaRRy
Donna was a hotty, whether in Hawaii with Montgomery Clift, in the Philippines with John Wayne, or running around the streets of Bedford Falls with Jimmy Stewart. ^&grin -- Al

For the USMC series how about an LCP (L) and an Inflatable Dinghy.

For FOB, Dead British, French troops and Refugees.

Steve

Just keeping with the early war theme, I would love to see a mix of some British & Commonwealth figures that could be used for the Greece & Create campaigns.

An 8th Army 2 pounder anti tank gun & crew mounted on a truck would be a welcome addition to the desert series and any stand alone (or sitting) camels to add to any desert scene would be most helpful.

Also any diorama accessories..........and of course further additions to the desert village would be gratefully received.

Cheers.

I probably sound like a broken record every year with these ideas, but here they go:

--Captured vehicles being pressed into service against their former owners (jeeps, schwimmwagens, halftracks...)

----SdKfz 250/9 (with a 20mm gun turret) and/or Sdkfz 250/3 (radio/commander's vehicle)
----SdKfz 251/1 II -"Stuka zu Fuss"

--What I like to call "out of action add-ons" (tank crew loading shells/ammo boxes, greasing drive wheels, welding, breaking track...) and regular soldiers cleaning rifles and machineguns, dubbing boots and other maintenance tasks.

--"In action add-ons" (full or half body figures molded manning machineguns on vehicles (think two figures for "FURY": one full bodied manning the .50 cal, and one half bodied in the commander's hatch manning the .30)

--Germans wearing camouflage uniforms and driving camouflaged vehicles....Gray has its place, but for the most part is boring

--Since Andy's making a pivot to the Pacific, I'd like to see a small patrol of US Army "Alamo Scouts" in camouflage uniforms doing reconnaissance against Japanese positions

Last edited:
I would like to see more fighting Japs, Wild West Outlaws, Sheriffs, Cowboys and more Apache
🎄Merry Christmas🎄

Harrie🇳🇱🎅🏼

Hi andy, i was right on the jagdpanther, now its time for german fallschirmjager at normandy

also maybe start thinking about the boxer rebellion

keep up the good work

The list would be too long... all I wish is too see all the best they can produce, just as they usually do. The higher standard, quality and originality. I think we can trust Andy, be sure that he'll surprise us again and again.:)

Merry chrismas to all the fellow collectors of K&C. Let's wait for 2018! :salute::

Since K&C did such a good job with the Home Guard characters of "Dad's Army" figures, perhaps Andy might like to consider something similar with a take on " It ain't half hot Mum" ! But not just a Concert Party with a piano and drag artist !^&grin K&C could do their own ENSA / USO figures, Such as Vera Lynn / George Formby, Bob Hope / Marlene Dietrich etc etc, huge choice.

Steve

My must have list and love to see produced are as follows.

German grey Sd.Kfz 231or 232.
Sd.Kfz 250/1
Pz.Kpfw IV Long barrel
A Marder III
Stug III
Sd.Kfz. 10/4

The last WW2 allied halftrack was a Battle of the Bulge one need a Normandy Halftrack.... I like the Israeli Halftrack and will be getting it as soon as it comes out...

The last WW2 allied halftrack was a Battle of the Bulge one need a Normandy Halftrack.... I like the Israeli Halftrack and will be getting it as soon as it comes out...

A WW2 Greek Evzone would be greatly. They helped stave off an Italian invasion. Polish figures have come out, so why not Greek ones?
MikeNick

some civilian sets in the FoB collection, vehicles and figures. For the WWII French theater the 'flic' (policeman) or a Parisian Bus.
cheers

Attachments

• PARIGI GENNAIO 1941 POLIZIOTTO SALUTA UFF TEDESCO.jpg
    PARIGI GENNAIO 1941 POLIZIOTTO SALUTA UFF TEDESCO.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 247
  • GERMAN PRISONER WITH FRENCH POLICEMAN 01.jpg
    GERMAN PRISONER WITH FRENCH POLICEMAN 01.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 293
  • autobus Parigi 22 con soldati tedeschi.JPG
    autobus Parigi 22 con soldati tedeschi.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 304
  • autobus Parigi 18.jpg
    autobus Parigi 18.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 278
German grey flamethrower.
Either a MG 34 or 42 German grey.
I know they released a Late war Stalingrad Gen. Paulis but how about an early Aug/Sept 42 Gen Paulis?

British WW2 Archer TD
Flakwagon
Strumtiger
Ardennes buildings
Nap artillery and horses
Buffalo - European for Rhine Crossing
M26 Pershing
Sherman Crab
M8
Weasal
Churchill Croc
German Bison
German halftrack Stuka

Not bothered about the film/tv stuff.

What about the cast of:

The Guns of Navarone
The Eagle has Landed
The Dirty Dozen
Too Late the Hero
Platoon
We Were Soldiers
Black Hawk Down

A Pearl Harbour Series
Some Pacific Personalities

Scott

Would certainly be interested in ‘Guns Of Navarone’ perhaps incorporating some Kriegsmarine?

Enjoyed ‘Heroes Of Telemark’ on BBC2 tonight. Fine ski combat scenes, but perhaps a little obscure for mass market...

QUOTE=arnhem44mad;806678]What about the cast of:

The Guns of Navarone
The Eagle has Landed.....

[/QUOTE]

Would certainly be interested in ‘Guns Of Navarone’ perhaps incorporating some Kriegsmarine?

Enjoyed ‘Heroes Of Telemark’ on BBC2 tonight. Fine ski combat scenes, but perhaps a little obscure for mass market...

QUOTE=arnhem44mad;806678]What about the cast of:

The Guns of Navarone
The Eagle has Landed.....
[/QUOTE]

While certainly an interesting idea...Just imagine the cost of those 2 huge railway guns!!! And then there's all the crew to serve them...Not for the faint-hearted or those collectors with limited funds.
Best wishes, Andy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back