What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (2 Viewers)

Konrad I've been avoiding this series but your pictures my have just pushed me over the edge,they look great.

Go for it, Wayne :wink2:

You need some "color" in your collection, next to all the "gray" and "camo" ^&grin

Happy Collecting!

Konrad

I have bought the last figarti japanese for my next (and I really think last) dio. I like this figure, the pose, face and colours.PS: I have coloured in clear green a part of the puttees.

hha.jpgmma.jpgmmap.jpg

Revell 1/32 Arado 196

DSC_44630001_zpslgejcq5d.jpg

DSC_44470001_zpsawfqufgo.jpg

DSC_44380001_zpsa4vqv4rz.jpg

DSC_44600001_zpstexguoru.jpg

DSC_44520001_zpsdgu8c5cy.jpg

Being Sunday morning, I was most surprised with the knock on the front door and my parcel arrived with :

Landwehr infantry, the Westphalians by Thomas Gunn Miniatures

These are great figures, finely detailed with a variety of packs and side arms (swords, bayonets and axes) and very nicely painted.

Well Done Tom, and I'm now looking forward to the coming year, when more from this regiment will join my battlefield.

land1.jpg

land2.jpg

John

Being Sunday morning, I was most surprised with the knock on the front door and my parcel arrived with :

Landwehr infantry, the Westphalians by Thomas Gunn Miniatures

These are great figures, finely detailed with a variety of packs and side arms (swords, bayonets and axes) and very nicely painted.

Well Done Tom, and I'm now looking forward to the coming year, when more from this regiment will join my battlefield.

View attachment 184317

View attachment 184318

John

Hi John,

the new Prussians from TG looks great! I have ordered yesterday. Many thanks for posting!!!

Best regards

Timo

Hi John,

the new Prussians from TG looks great! I have ordered yesterday. Many thanks for posting!!!

Best regards

Timo

That's great, we all look forward to you next diorama of Plancenoit, which means the cats have to go now..............just box them up and ship them on over, my girfriend will be happy to add 5 more cats to our herd....................{eek3}

That's great, we all look forward to you next diorama of Plancenoit, which means the cats have to go now..............just box them up and ship them on over, my girfriend will be happy to add 5 more cats to our herd....................{eek3}

Hi Warrior,

I have spoken with my girlfriend regarding the cats and now I stay in the garage!

Best regards

Timo

3 Jun 2627

In what was Germany untill 2128, a skeleton of a man has been found in a place called garage at he end of 20th centrury begin 21th cent, he was surrounded by thousands of small soldiers made of various material .
Thousands of cat' skeletons were also found all arround the place . It is obvious, after lot of research made by a team of archeologues, that the man died of starvation, his "garage" under attack of cats . This change completely what we thought we knew about this race of feline . They were not pets animals but ....

:salute::

I assembled this little fine group recently.

From the JJD "Raid on St. Francis" line, "His First Musket", "The Hunters" and the "Wigwam".
Man, oh man, those were the days, when a 3 figure Set + some nice accessories were offered for $90.00 ^&grin

Got these from Treefrog (His First Musket), Ebay (The Hunters) and Treefrog Consignment (Wigwam)

A great little camp scene, I think.

Here are some pics.

Happy Collecting!

Konrad

Attachments

• DSCF2659.JPG
    DSCF2659.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 253
  • DSCF2661.JPG
    DSCF2661.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 252
  • DSCF2660.JPG
    DSCF2660.JPG
    167.9 KB · Views: 246
  • DSCF2662.JPG
    DSCF2662.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 248
  • DSCF2663.JPG
    DSCF2663.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 248
3 Jun 2627

In what was Germany untill 2128, a skeleton of a man has been found in a place called garage at he end of 20th centrury begin 21th cent, he was surrounded by thousands of small soldiers made of various material .
Thousands of cat' skeletons were also found all arround the place . It is obvious, after lot of research made by a team of archeologues, that the man died of starvation, his "garage" under attack of cats . This change completely what we thought we knew about this race of feline . They were not pets animals but ....

:salute::

Bizarre post to say the very least

Wife is asking what you want for xmas, but nothing comes to mind?:confused:

Well, let me recommend one of these:

View attachment 184668

Above is Corgi's new Sunderland model. Apart from shipping in a crate that's reminiscent of a small suitcase, I can't fault this gargantuan piece of zinc and plastic in any way. For its kind, the model is simply exquisite. Should one find its way into your man-cave, do take care, however. The model is definitely a "two-hander," and its covered with antennas and other protusions. Better safe than sorry taking it out of the box and setting it up for display.:eek: More details on the pooch's "flying porcupine" here:

http://www.corgi.co.uk/news/aerodro...ion-archive-range-to-gain-a-flying-porcupine/

-Moe

What do you think of them Mike ?

Received these two plus CRU091 & CRU094 in early December, they are very well done.

Very nice picture.

Thank you !

What do you think of them Mike ?

Received these two plus CRU091 & CRU094 in early December, they are very well done.

Very nice picture.

Thank you !

Ivanhoe, I think they are excellent figures. I also have CRU091 plus CRU096, CRU095 & CRU089.

Regards,

BigMike :salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back