What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (3 Viewers)

Unboxed - part 2 from last Thursday shipment {sm4}

WS200WS201WS208.jpg~original

Hi DM101,

I have the 2 figures on either end. Have not got the Soldat in the middle. Nice pick up !:salute::

Wayne

Got this from eBAY brand new! {sm4} - this piece sold out before I got get it before being retired.... {sm2}

Ammunition Carrier

WS02.jpg~original

Picking up the last First Legion SS soldier that I'm missing from that range, now we need more. :)

A retired first legion DAK tanker. "Almost" some other pieces {sm2}{sm2} See my other post..

More German soldiers..... {sm4}

WS213.jpg~original

Added another ammo carrier

FOB056.jpg~original

For use in a parade....

I visited Halifax for Canada Day and bought one of each of W. Britains' 78th Highlanders (piper, drummer, NCO, and private) at the Halifax Citadel's gift shop.

Museum_CFA5C4F8546C0.jpg

Brendan

I hit the Heco Trifecta!!^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool I got the Austin Armoured Car and the Crossley Armoured Car, two of my "Holy Grail" Heco items, as well as a cool Normandy style concrete gun emplacement I had never even seen a photo of before:

Attachments

• Heco Austin Armored Car.JPG
    Heco Austin Armored Car.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 367
  • Heco Crossley Armored Car.JPG
    Heco Crossley Armored Car.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 381
  • Heco Gun Emplacement.JPG
    Heco Gun Emplacement.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 380
I won two more Heco Tinplate Models I didn't have from the same seller I bought the three Heco Tinplate Models I posted above: an Anti-Aircraft Movile Searchlight and a Type 52 Mobile Radar Nissan Hut diorama. Photos to follow shortly.

I won two more Heco Tinplate Models I didn't have from the same seller I bought the three Heco Tinplate Models I posted above: an Anti-Aircraft Movile Searchlight and a Type 52 Mobile Radar Nissan Hut diorama. Photos to follow shortly.

Here are the photos:

Attachments

• Heco Type 52 Radar Station Diorama.jpg
    Heco Type 52 Radar Station Diorama.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 417
  • Heco Anti Aircraft Mobile Searchlight.jpg
    Heco Anti Aircraft Mobile Searchlight.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 392
I have been eyeing this grey Opel Ambulance for awhile, I have a small medic station in a diorama and this vehicle should look pretty nice pulling up to unload the injured, being that most of the soldiers on display are First legion I'm kinda rolling the dice on the scale issue here, hopefully all will tie in well together...Sammy

WS258
Opel Blitz Field Ambulance

I have been eyeing this grey Opel Ambulance for awhile, I have a small medic station in a diorama and this vehicle should look pretty nice pulling up to unload the injured, being that most of the soldiers on display are First legion I'm kinda rolling the dice on the scale issue here, hopefully all will tie in well together...Sammy

Hey Sam

I have this vehicle and yes, it is a beaut so I can vouch for it being a good pick up. I'm not to sure if it will work with your FL troops though so here's some pic's with it and a couple of my Britains troops to help you make the decision.

Tom

Attachments

• 20170712_093515.jpg
    20170712_093515.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 384
  • 20170712_093530.jpg
    20170712_093530.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 384
  • 20170712_093550.jpg
    20170712_093550.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 383
  • 20170712_093613.jpg
    20170712_093613.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 400
  • 20170712_093700.jpg
    20170712_093700.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 403
Thanks Mate, the photos look outstanding!!! the Opel is scheduled to be here on Wednesday really looking forward to seeing it and how it ties in with my Medic station, as far as scale I'm hoping for the best.

Just got two separate purchases arrive at the same time.

One is to add to the K&C Robin Hood collection and includes Little John, Friar Tuck, Maid Marion, Man-at-arms with crossbow and 2 additional men-at arms from the Crusader range: one kneeling with spear and one carrying a looted chest (the goal is to repaint the latter in the Sheriff's colours to have him go with the tax collector).

The other batch is the start of a second collection for me, themed around the K&C musketeers and includes:
The 3 musketeers and D'Artagnan, Cardinal Richelieu, Comte de Rochefort, 1 red guard, dueling musketeer and red guard, dueling ECW figures, ECW preacher, Ecw artillery commander, ECW sergeant-at-arms with halberd, and King Charles. A very big haul and wonderful figures, I like them even more than the Robin Hood collection.

Here's a proud edition to my TS-family, ACE-32, JJD's Airco DH.2:

View attachment 216049

This would appear to be the most complex model that Jenkins has ever done. It's considerably more fragile than most product from TS-manufacturers, so handle with care. It's also a heck of a looker!:cool:

-Moe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back