What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (5 Viewers)

Here's a proud edition to my TS-family, ACE-32, JJD's Airco DH.2:

View attachment 216049

This would appear to be the most complex model that Jenkins has ever done. It's considerably more fragile than most product from TS-manufacturers, so handle with care. It's also a heck of a looker!:cool:

-Moe
Moe,

That is absolutely epic! If I get to a toy soldier show this summer and see it in person I will have to get one!

I bought K&C's FW073 "Goodbye-ee" to add to my small First World War collection and John Jenkins RSF-01 "His First Musket" to be used in a diorama that I'm making for the attack on Fort Michilimackinac during Pontiac's Rebellion.

Brendan

FW073(L).jpg RSF01.jpg

Thanks Mate, the photos look outstanding!!! the Opel is scheduled to be here on Wednesday really looking forward to seeing it and how it ties in with my Medic station, as far as scale I'm hoping for the best.
I think it will only be an issue if you try to mix it with FL vehicles, especially their Opel Blitz.

Fresh from the troop carrier ship that sailed late June from down under came these great sets ( kits by Asset - master painted by Obee )......
The roll call is for a set of mounted infantry from the RIF, a superb Maxim machine gun on a cavalry cassion going in support of the RIF detail and last but not least the Blackwatch standard bearers and pipes.....to march the Stadden Blackwatch troops into battle...:salute:::salute:::salute::
Great items that with care and love expands our imagination....

Attachments

• IMG_6962.JPG
    IMG_6962.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_6929 (2).JPG
    IMG_6929 (2).JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 363
  • IMG_6928.JPG
    IMG_6928.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_6927.JPG
    IMG_6927.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_1449 (Copy).JPG
    IMG_1449 (Copy).JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 326
A Conte Stamford Bridge Playset was
recently added to my collection.
It is an excellent Playset.
I am making Conversions.
Now, I want a few more Figures to
load it up

I've just received two more of the K&C pike and musket figures, for my Three Musketeers collection.

The first is a third Red Guard figure (and at present the last variant being produced by K&C, though I hope they will add more in the future, we really need more of them armed with swords).

red%2Bguard%2B3.jpg

"I'm just going to stand here and try and look natural..."

The second one is the one that got me a bit excited as it's another great sculpt from King and Country: Matthew Hopkins, the Witchfinder General himself. Lots of lovely detail in this figure. Perhaps he doesn't look quite evil or cruel enough, but then I think he probably didn't think of himself as evil either.

witchfinder.jpg

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil..."

All,

My Modelo Especial Moment:

IMG_4446.jpg

IMG_4449.jpg

IMG_4450.jpg

Yes sir, the original that Gordon made. It took me two years to unpack it.

John from Texas

Two years worth the wait John, thanks for posting mate.

Tom

Tom TNT!

Man really good visiting with you in Texas, sorry I have been out of pocket for a while. I wish we had more time to break bread (err tortillas) with you.

John from Texas

Tom TNT!

Man really good visiting with you in Texas, sorry I have been out of pocket for a while. I wish we had more time to break bread (err tortillas) with you.

John from Texas

Thanks john, it was great meeting you over those margaritas that Mike kept feeding me and hopefully someday i'll return to the Lone Star State and we have more time to break bread or tortillas together! {sm3}

Oh and I took a whole bunch of pic's of my US trip and posted them in a thread in the treefrog lounge section. There's a not so clear pic of all of us at that Mexican restaurant.

Tom

Thanks john, it was great meeting you over those margaritas that Mike kept feeding me and hopefully someday i'll return to the Lone Star State and we have more time to break bread or tortillas together! {sm3}

Oh and I took a whole bunch of pic's of my US trip and posted them in a thread in the treefrog lounge section. There's a not so clear pic of all of us at that Mexican restaurant.

Tom

Well Tom,

IMG_4213.jpg

Note the Tom's 2nd or 3rd Margarita with in 10 minutes of arriving...I was having water thank you very much.

IMG_4219.jpg

Note ZB and Julie's EMPTY margarita glasses...later ZB was found crawling under tables (but that's another thread) and my shirt nearly ripped from the enchiladas.

IMG_4222.jpg

Nick had slim pickings for a date that night but Mike Miller was available...and though you can't see it there is lots of empty whiskey glasses to MM's left.

FUN-FUN NIGHT in Old San Antonio.

John from Texas

Cheers for the pic's John although I look like I was about to go splat face first into the table after drinking one to many Margaritas! ^&grin

Yeah, ZB's ventures under the table was a worry but he had Jules to keep him in check! {sm3} Steve Buscemi, aka Nick couldn't have picked a better date in big Mike as he was a blast!

It was a great night mate and hopefully to be repeated someday.

Tom

All,

My Modelo Especial Moment:

View attachment 216774

View attachment 216775

View attachment 216776

Yes sir, the original that Gordon made. It took me two years to unpack it.

John from Texas

Very, very happy to see you finally unpacked the 'Sand Pebbles', John...I think of that model as one of Gordon's finest pieces and am delighted it's in your personal collection!

Thanks also for 'posting' the photos...All the very best John and happy collecting. Andy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back