What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (2 Viewers)

Picked up the next 5-pieces in the K&C Roman adventure tonight, plus a piece that has been sold out for a while.

I'm liking the way these fellas are shaping up.

I like the idea of having them training against each other until I can get enough Gauls/Celts

View attachment 218256

Hi Vicknor,
Very happy to hear you like our Romans...There's a lot more 'in the works' including no less than 6 'in action' Archers!

Weather permitting (there's a Typhoon hitting Hong Kong today) I'm hoping to meet our Sculpting Team in China tomorrow with a big batch of new designs including more Romans and a few surprises...

Best wishes and happy collecting, Andy.

Hi Vicknor,
Very happy to hear you like our Romans...There's a lot more 'in the works' including no less than 6 'in action' Archers!

Weather permitting (there's a Typhoon hitting Hong Kong today) I'm hoping to meet our Sculpting Team in China tomorrow with a big batch of new designs including more Romans and a few surprises...

I'm currently enjoying the T9

Hi Vicknor,

Don't forget about the Red Cross Kubelwagon Andy!! :):)

I'm currently enjoying the T9

Obviously, I hate Typhoons...From a business point of view it disrupts everything!

Gordon and myself have just finished one of the big new dioramas for the 'Chicago Show' and have been working on a another one that we were going to get a ton of work done on today...Plus making the final selection for tomorrow's 'China'trip...

Oh well one day delay..**** happens...We'll go up to China on Friday instead and work on in the studio tomorrow. C'est la vie...c'est la guerre! Andy.

Thanks. I only just noticed (thanks to the pics) that I forgot to add the mace of mounted Sir Guy to the figure. :eek:

Yes those 'loose' weapons...a person either forgets to put them on, or forgets they are there and they drop off while moving the figure...

However it helps with the molds and they do not get bent in shipment.

Maybe Sir Guy was just on a peaceful Sunday ride through Sherwood.

This is a fantastic series.

Technically just over a 3-week period but as I unpacked them all for the first time tonight, I'm going to call it.

Enjoying this collection very much, but could do with a free pass next month 😂

IMG_1805.JPG

Just won a DD050 Hellcat on UK Ebay.....£114 , and that includes the postage.

I think that is a good deal for here in the the UK, where a new Panzer 4 would set you back £215 ish....or a new Typhoon £400 {eek3}

This is my second Hellcat, so is more for investment ....well more a swapper.

Wonder if the crew could be used on the M10.

Landed on my front porch this afternoon . . . . JJD Inter-War Aviation IWA-10 Boeing F4B-4 of Fighter Squadron Six (VF-6B) assigned to the USS Saratoga (CV-3) . . .

:smile2: Mike

DSC_0020 (1280x853).jpg

DSC_0021 (1280x789).jpg

DSC_0022 (1280x901).jpg

DSC_0031 (1280x853).jpg

DSC_0024 (1280x990).jpg

That is an incredible looking plane Mike. Hats off to you and John.

Brad

John's planes just keep getting better and better!^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool

My thoughts exactly Louis. Just when you think it can't get any better, John comes up with a stunner like this F4B-4. Of the 18 JJD airplanes I have in my collection, this one instantly became my favorite.

That is an incredible looking plane Mike. Hats off to you and John.

Brad

Thanks Brad . . . . Ivanmoe (Moe) deserves credit here too . . . He helped John a lot on the design detail of the airplane and the design of the carrier deck plates . . .

I agree Mike. My error -- and apologies to Moe -- in not mentioning him here.

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back