What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (2 Viewers)

Received last week... eBAY !

NA036.jpg~original

I think it would be very expensive to produce such NAP figures nowadays from KnC - look at the number of colors, lines, ribbons, accessories - too much work and man hours {sm3}

Another one from eBAY received last week un-boxed - got the set at a fair price {sm4}

FOB044.jpg~original

Brand new - never displayed - hard to find.... {sm3}

Another one from eBAY received last week un-boxed - got the set at a fair price {sm4}

FOB044.jpg~original

Brand new - never displayed - hard to find.... {sm3}

Congtratulations! Happy to hear you found it...
Happy collecting, Andy.

Bought these 2 K&C sets that will be a perfect add on to my Berlin 45' set up, which is my favorite WWII subject to collect !

Wayne

Attachments

• WH072(L).jpg
    WH072(L).jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 389
  • RA064(S)(L).jpg
    RA064(S)(L).jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 388
I was hoping the German was not fixed to the sign to make it more versatile, but it is, still a nice piece Wayne. Robin.

Some of my latest purchases including the castle that i acquired for 35 dollars aussie.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The castle will be painted a sandstone colour and i'm thrilled to have picked it up. Greg.

This was delivered to the house on Thursday afternoon . . .
:smile2: Mike

JJD Wheels Across the Desert WAD-20 Model T Ford, 1st Aussie LCP w/WAD-20D Three-man Crew

You cannot go to a toy soldier convention and not pickup something.. Was able to acquire some siege equipment MK025 catapult and MK131 and 132 to bring those walls down. A great gentlemen and fellow collector at the show was selling off all of his Crusader collection. The siege tower was sold just before I arrived at the show... no complaints with original pricing dominated in Canadian dollars.

Attachments

• pb_20170610_193911.jpg
    pb_20170610_193911.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 360
How about thinned out the herd?
Sold 5,000 painted plastic fellas a few months back and 10,000 metal 54mm pieces a few weeks ago.
Will keep my 1000 piece WW2 Pacific War 'Hope to find a venue for'Japs& Jarheads/tanks/LVTs/blasted
bunkers/Zeros/trucks/bodies et al..And will continue to buy all 'comers'in that area.
Same,same A.E.F vs.pre-Nazis
As both eras are slow sells,I do have many hand-built/altered/painted WW2 pieces in plastic & metal.
Still in the 'game'but not as heavy.

And again,someday..oh I know not soon,Britains might bestow a metal Jap on said market..

WW1 A.E.F.-Britains but any taker out there....U.S.Chauchat gunners,rifle grenadiers,37mm gunners,,97 Winchester
Trench gun,Hotchkiss/Vickers/Browning1917 MG teams...yeah ..BARs as well.Stoke's morter to boot.

WW2 Japs with pole charges, magnetic A-T mines,satchel charges(USMC here as well),Marines with shotguns & 37mm A-T
guns,60mm morters..I'm leaving stuff out here but it's waaaaay past my bedtime.Nite all.

KArmenRider.jpg~original

Not sure this count as a Toy Soldier (it fights too) - just in yesterday {sm4}

Hello.
These arrived from Kronprinz. Rhett Butler and Scarlet O'Hara for my collection of personality figures. The Spanish figures will be added to my collection of figures for the history of Mobile, as Galvez won the city from the British prior to seizing Pensacola. Great work, Kronprinz!
MikeNick
Kronprinz AW039 Rhett Butler.jpgKronprinz AW040 Scarlet O'Hara.jpgKronprinz SYW 010 navarra infantry regiment-standard bearer.jpgKronprinz SYW 018 SPANISH GENERAL DON BERNARDO DE GALVEZ.jpgKRONPRINZ SYW 019 SPANISH ROYAL ARTILLERY CORPS DRUMMER.jpg

This K&C RA070 set arrived yesterday. Already posted in the K&C forum section. A very well made 2 figure set !

Wayne

Attachments

• RA070.jpg
    RA070.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 369
Received on THURSDAY.... unbox some of them

FOB099.jpg~original

WoD025.jpg~original

To be used in a refugee scene.....

WoD025FOB099.jpg~original

You cannot go to a toy soldier convention and not pickup something.. Was able to acquire some siege equipment MK025 catapult and MK131 and 132 to bring those walls down. A great gentlemen and fellow collector at the show was selling off all of his Crusader collection. The siege tower was sold just before I arrived at the show... no complaints with original pricing dominated in Canadian dollars.

Catapult is a great pickup it's a highlight of my Crusader collection.

Would be nice to see Andy release a new version when he leaves Robinhood and goes back to Crusaders.

If and when you get one the Siege Tower it is worth having.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back