What would you like FL to make. (1 Viewer)

But if I had my choice of 1 thing that I would really like to see made it would definitely have to be some late Roman Cataphracts.

No doubt they would be superb and give the toy soldier collecting world something they've never seen before but not sure how much interest is out there. Would be quite the show though.

Battle of the Bulge .....Americans with the long top coats and winter Germans.....With AFV's to go along with them. Alex

some indiscretions heard last August at the Toy Soldier Show in Kulmbach say that FL will launch later this year a new French Indian War collection... someone may confirm these rumors?
Carlo

some indiscretions heard last August at the Toy Soldier Show in Kulmbach say that FL will launch later this year a new French Indian War collection... someone may confirm these rumors?
Carlo

Didn't hear anything about this, but I know a fellow forum member who might be most interested about these rumors, right Marco55 ? ^&grin
Konrad

I would love to see FL do T.E. Lawrence and the Arab revolt.
Josh

War in the Pacific. Iwo Jima, Peleliu US Marines and Japanese Imperial Army. D-Day Oxford and Buckinghamshire Light Infantry and British 3rd Infantry Division.

War in the Pacific. Iwo Jima, Peleliu US Marines and Japanese Imperial Army. D-Day Oxford and Buckinghamshire Light Infantry and British 3rd Infantry Division.

Ditto for those -- lets get the Iwo Jima Marines right (in M1941 jackets). Definately the Ox and Bucks, along with Lord Lovat's Commandos.

Also:

US Airborne Jeep with the option for a trailer, Airborne 6 pounder, or 7rmm Pack Howitzer.

Some paratroopers with the "other" small arms -- M1919A6, M3 Grease Gun. Glider troop with a BAR.

ACW Confederate Artillery (The Washington Artillery of New Orleans, one of the oldest military units in the US, would be nice)
ACW "standard" Federal infantry in sack coats.

Battle of New Orleans (there are just so many different participants)

Korean War (pretty much ignored)

WWI 1916-1918, French in Adrian Helmets, Doughboys. 1 pounder trench guns, Chauchats A French 75. German Schusstruppen.

Boxer Rebellion

What about Bannockburn with a good personality figure of Robert the Bruce.

I still want a dismounted Henry V in the Agincourt series.

Vietnam Marines, Hue City. Mechanical mule mounting a 106mm RR.

No doubt they would be superb and give the toy soldier collecting world something they've never seen before but not sure how much interest is out there. Would be quite the show though.

I think the Roman line did better then FL ever really expected it to do. I have to believe that there is quite a bit of interest in The Glory of Rome range based off of how well the figures seem to be selling. None the less we it would be a heck of a site to FL make these. I have my fingers crossed that hopefully we will see them down the road.

Keep the republic Roman period going... siege weapons and a Carthaginian war Elephant, FL style!

Cataphracts were suggested, could be Roman or Seleucids.

Ken

Keep the republic Roman period going... siege weapons and a Carthaginian war Elephant, FL style!

Cataphracts were suggested, could be Roman or Seleucids.

Ken

A Carthaginian war elephant by FL would be awesome! I missed out on the Aeroart one even though I had several attempts at getting one. Wish I had back then... Missed opportunity... :(

I know this is going to sound a bit strange to some but I'd like to see First Legion create a series of Classical Music Composers ^&grin. The having a bad day and wanna kick some *** side of me wouldn't mind a range of something with a little bit more of an edge to it as well. I think the possibilities are really just about limitless maybe a founders of Rock & Roll line with some of the old greats right up to and through Heavy Metal and everything in between. You could do whole lines just on the many faces and looks of Elvis and Michael Jackson if you like those two. I also would think it would be cool to have an Evil Knievel set maybe him doing a super wheelie or maybe him jumping at Caesars Palace which was one of the wildest things I have ever seen.. Just some food for thought. I know I'm already back logged with tons of First Legion Military Miniatures to keep me busy for the next ten years and wouldn't mind a little cool diversion here and there ... regards Gebhard

I think that FL should make the Sd. Kfz. 251 D that crosses the meadow in "Saving Private Ryan" that the Rangers and the ragtag Airborne group surprise. A couple of PanzerGrenadiers firing from inside the vehicle, a couple dismounting and a couple exiting the back. Then a second option or expansion pack of casualties falling out of the rear door and off the sides.

Of course, these probably should be from a unit actually there rather than the Das Reich which did not arrive by that time.

A Carthaginian war elephant by FL would be awesome! I missed out on the Aeroart one even though I had several attempts at getting one. Wish I had back then... Missed opportunity... :(

Ok, loaded question, but does anyone have a guess on what an FL Carthinagian elephant would cost (judging from their cavalry pieces etc.)? Also how much did the Aeroart one go for originally?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Has anyone suggested aztecs and conquistadors yet? a completly neglected period ... think about the possible figures here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back