Whats happened to rob (1 Viewer)

You can,t work 24 hours a day, there has got to be some down time. Wonder if he has dropped out of the hobby?
Gary

The last time I talked to him he told me he gets up very early and is exhausted by the time he gets home so doesn't have time to really enjoy the Forum.

The last time I talked to him he told me he gets up very early and is exhausted by the time he gets home so doesn't have time to really enjoy the Forum.

That's what he told me too, but I think it's more than that. It could be forum fatigue. I feel that way at times and more and more often these days. He still reads the forum - he did post when Louis hurt his back.
Terry

but I think it's more than that. It could be forum fatigue. I feel that way at times and more and more often these days.
Terry[/QUOTE]

Fatigue? For me the forum looks more and more like sleeping quarters :p

someone put a Nazi thread on that always draws him out LOL.
Mitch

I know how to draw Rob out - The Supermarine Spitfire was INFERIOR to the Me-109, and UGLY, too. That should do it.:wink2:^&grin -- Al

I know how to draw Rob out - The Supermarine Spitfire was INFERIOR to the Me-109, and UGLY, too. That should do it.:wink2:^&grin -- Al

WHAT??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!{sm4}:salute:: Hope you are good Al!

Mitch is quite right, I did always rise to a Nazi thread didn't I!!^&grin Hope all is well with you too Mitch.

Hope you are all well guys:smile2: My absence is partly what my good friend Brad states in that work is crazy busy, but also if I'm honest the part of the forum I used to really enjoy I was told not to do it anymore, so I thought it would be a good time to say adios:salute::

My best to all of you and apologies to all those I upset on various occasions over the years, sorry about that!:smile2:
Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitch is quite right, I did always rise to a Nazi thread didn't I!!^&grin Hope all is well with you too Mitch.

Hope you are all well guys:smile2: My absence is partly what my good friend Brad states in that work is crazy busy, but also if I'm honest the part of the forum I used to really enjoy I was told not to do it anymore, so I thought it would be a good time to say adios:salute::

My best to all of you and apologies to all those I pissed off on various occasions over the years, sorry about that!:smile2:
Rob
Rob, I'm doing fine. We just miss you. Take it easy and don't overwork yourself. -- Al

See. He's fine. Just needed a good kick in the right spot. Wittmann was killed by the Canadians :tongue:^&grin

Terry

My best to all of you and apologies to all those I upset on various occasions over the years, sorry about that!:smile2:
Rob

Hey Rob! Great to hear from you! The board isn't the same without you, and certainly the monthly dispatches thread is hardly what it used to be. To be honest, I barely bother to even look at it anymore. But I suppose change is the nature of things, even if not always for the better. I hope all is well with you mate, and I hope you're still enjoying your collection. I buy much less these days for various reasons, and I've sold several things as well. But I find the purchases I make to be perhaps more enjoyable than ever!!
Cheers!
Joe

Rob

Great to hear from you. Don't stray too far ... we miss your participation.

Will you be back at the IWM after it reopens ? ... and when I visit, can we find a couple of G&Ts nearby {sm4}

Cheers
OD

Hey Rob! Great to hear from you! The board isn't the same without you, and certainly the monthly dispatches thread is hardly what it used to be. To be honest, I barely bother to even look at it anymore. But I suppose change is the nature of things, even if not always for the better. I hope all is well with you mate, and I hope you're still enjoying your collection. I buy much less these days for various reasons, and I've sold several things as well. But I find the purchases I make to be perhaps more enjoyable than ever!!
Cheers!
Joe

Rob

Great to hear from you. Don't stray too far ... we miss your participation.

Will you be back at the IWM after it reopens ? ... and when I visit, can we find a couple of G&Ts nearby {sm4}

Cheers
OD

Thanks guys that's very kind of you and much appreciated.

OD, yes I am back at the IWM and very excited by the superb job they've done on it, my friend we can ALWAYS find a couple of G&T's nearby!:salute::

Best to all
Rob

Rob who.......................{eek3}.........................................:wink2:...........................................^&grin

Rob who.......................{eek3}.........................................:wink2:...........................................^&grin

Your...............worst..................forum..............pain in the arse.....................^&grin:salute:::wink2:

Rob

Good to see you participating mate. Hasn't been the same around here without you. :salute:: With this post I've been promoted to Sergeant Major Whoo hooo!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back