What's in Andy's room in Chicago. (1 Viewer)

Dirty socks maybe:) ,
just kidding it all looks great.Good to see the good guys getting a look in for a ltd set.

yes, yes, the next two months are hard for our pockets

the new bob are beautiful:cool:

max von sydow

An M10 in winter camo, I guess wishes can come true, thank you Andy!:D

Fred

Yes that M-10 Wolverine is a nice model. I've had to make do with my 1/50 Solido 'Winter' M-10 ("Santa Fe") for a few years now, and the K & C version is a great deal better, and bigger. I wonder how long it will be before we see a British Archilles version.

Guys,a few posts back Carlos mentions the Sherman looks good.Can anyone tell me where i've gone wrong cos i can only see the wolverine.

Rob

Thanks Oz,that'll explain it!. Can't wait to see/get my hands on one of those Shermans.Maybe next Andy will do a desert version,that will make Mr Gamble a happy man.(me too come to think of it)

Rob

Steven, Thanks for all your work. I really appreciate your taking pictures. I saw line infantry firing their rifles:eek: If you see Michael or Myska of Sierra Toy Soldier, say hi and remind them to look for the Imperial sets 105 and 106 "Dutch Red Lancers" for me.

Big thanks to Steven and Carlos for all the great pictures and reporting. Any chance of getting a pic of Patton's Sherman?;) The Bugle sets look fantastic, good thing November isn't far off cause I can't wait.:rolleyes:

Fred

Andy had mentioned plans for some Vichy French figures a while back - I think for N. Africa. Hopefully those are still in the works. The germans and americans are great as always, but would also like to see some variety now and again.

HOO- AHHH! Two of the vehicles that I was hoping Andy would add to the BoB series! The M10 looks great (fyi- "Wolverine" is a purely British name, the M10 had no nickname officially or otherwise for US forces). An M4A3 is a great addition. The 76mm gunned version had become fairly common by the time of the Ardennes fighting. The figures look too good ("too good" meaning that I probably won't be able to resist them!

Any word on when the new BoB vehicles will be out? I need to sell a few old DD-series to pay for them!

Gary

It's great to see more Napoleonic infantry with caualties I might add, as well as more artillery which is my favorite.......:)

Cheers
WELLINGTON

Thanks Steven!!! I knew you,d come through with some great pictures. The new napoleonics look great and please snap a few pictures if you see any more new nappies please for those of us who can,t be there.
Looks like a great show, i might have to try and make it for next year.:cool:

Andy had mentioned plans for some Vichy French figures a while back - I think for N. Africa. Hopefully those are still in the works. The germans and americans are great as always, but would also like to see some variety now and again.

I'm not sure if it was Andy who mentioned this (but it may have been) but I know Sierra in their monthly updates kept saying there would be a surprise and it would be a Free French tank. However, nothing seems forthcoming. Maybe this will be something for next year if Andy does Eighth Army again.

The new French infantrymen are wonderful. The poses are so alive and the causalities figures will add realism to any diorama. However, the new British Horse Artillery figures seem a bit stiff. You can’t always tell about a new figure till you see it in person, but these seem less outstanding. I do very much like that Andy has decided to produce five figures to service the gun instead of the normal three. Maybe, I’m wishing for too much, but I would have rather have seen a cannon crew servicing the gun in the heat of battle.

First I will buy all the new French infantry figures, then buy I’ll buy the British cannon if I have any money left.

King’s Man

The Crusaders are way off my usual area of collecting, but I find myself weakening. Every one of these is outstanding and the new catapult is so appealing. If King & Country were to market a walled city such as the ones they have been showing in their in house dioramas. I would have no choice I would have to jump in and start buying. :) So far I’ve seen two versions, one at Chicago and the one shown on their web site.

Now I want two forts, I would like see adobe wall sections for the Alamo and high stone walls for a walled city from the Crusades. Both will most likely be expensive due to the weight. I am remembering the problems they had with their Berlin Tenement piece.

King’s Man

1) Next limited edition M4A3 Sherman tank with 76 mm gun, casting of separate tracks so you can see between wheels and seven figures, 5 crew of the Sherman tank, three in tank and two standing at attention for inspection by Gen. Patton and an aide. The Sherman tank has extra protection provided by wooden boards backed by sandbags

Will this tank be a winter version or not. The answer will determine if I start selling stuff to buy it...........Michael

It's my understanding that it is but it's not white, but green although the figures are in white. That's what I've heard but I haven't seen it. Hopefully Steven or Carlos can post a picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back