When is the Northern VA Show in FEB ? (2 Viewers)

Capitolron

Lieutenant Colonel
What is the date for the Northern VA Toy Soldier Show and who is going ?? :confused:

Ron,

If you're referring to the Annandale show, it's February 21.

Ron,

I will be there, I have not missed one in four years. Will you be able to make it this time?

Ken

What is the show location ie. street address? -- lancer

Heart of the South Toy Soldier Show / Annandale VFD Community Center, Annandale VA Saturday February 21st, Hours: 9:00am to 3:00pm Admission
$5.00.

Address: 7128 Columbia Pike, Annandale, VA, 22003 (near the corner of Columbia Pike (Route 244) and Little River Turnpike (Route 236)). There will be signs so it is easy to locate.

Think you can make it?

What is the show location ie. street address? -- lancer

Mascleo, thanks for the info. I might try to get there but it is bad timing cash wise. Might come just to look around as it has been ages since I have been to a show. -- lancer

I'ld like to go but is doubtful. It is a long haul and money is short. But who knows, I might make it.

Well.... Ken and I will be quickly checking out all the tables at 9:02 AM ! :eek:

So by 9:30 AM - we will be in the back having coffee - come join us ! :D

I hope it takes you guys longer than 28 minutes to check out the show; I figured you'd be at the Minutemen stand for that long at least.............lol...........:D

If you've never been, I recommend it highly. There's usually something for every kind of collector, whether you're looking for commercially finished figures, or kits/castings/old figures to redo.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll make it down, myself. Not a bad drive, from the Lehigh Valley, but my budget is a little tight right now.

Prost!
Brad

I hope it takes you guys longer than 28 minutes to check out the show; I figured you'd be at the Minutemen stand for that long at least.............lol...........:D

George - we like to race around the room looking for the hard to find items :D

Certainly will kick back and chat for awhile with you.

Ron,
The thing about this show that seperates it from others is there are always several collectors there taking tables to thin out the herd so to speak. I have seen some nice items go for short money at this show, so you are wise to get there early and take a quick lap around the show.

Last December, there were several K & C items available for short money and the show before that, a collector was selling several San Juan Hill and Wild West items, so I hope you guys find some nice stuff............

George, you keep talking like that and I'll have to show up. Are you going to have any "Show Specials"?

I think I will be in attendance bargain hunting at 9AM! Never been to this one, so should be fun to check out.

TD

Wow, this is shaping up to be a good one; Ken, Ron, Tom, maybe Al, come on Cap, hop in that vehicle of yours and bring Jeff along, you know you want to.................

You guys are getting my going now, too. I'm considering making the trip down. Might not get there by 9, though.

You guys are getting my going now, too. I'm considering making the trip down. Might not get there by 9, though.

Brad,

Sounds like it is going to be a good turnout. Stop by and say hello when you get there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back