When The Sun Set on the Son of the Morning Star (1 Viewer)

Flyboy

Private 1st Class
I have completed for now my Battle of the Little Bighorn or Custer's Last Stand. How fitting to post this as another group of these marvelous figures has just been shown on the dispatches. MikeDSC01077.JPGDSC01120.JPGDSC01121.JPGDSC01122.JPGDSC01123.JPG

DSC01129.JPGDSC01132.JPG
The last picture with the Indian capturing the flag says it all. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, Mike

really well done this Custer's Last Stand Diorama!{bravo}}
I am also a big fan of this battle from the History of the Wild West.

And I am very happy with the new releases that are seen today.

they fit very well in my Custer's Last Stand Diorama.
so I ordered the new one today

regards harrie

Mike: I have got to say what a fantastic dio. Those new figures just fit in great. I have a copy of a book written by Mrs. Custer called "Boots and Saddles". It was My Aunts and given to Me years ago I don't even know old it is. This is also a part of our history that I follow. Thanks for posting keep up the great work. "Mr Colt 45" {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

That is one action packed, figure plentiful setup !

Thank you and the other members below. Still have not figured out how to quote more then one guy at a time but please accept my thanks. This was a picture in my mind since I was small reading Louis Lamour and Zane Grey. It is probably a memory from a painting or two I suspect. And do not give too much credit to me as it was my mound idea but manufactured by BuidaRama. Mark there is sure great and I have told him he can put it on his site under my name if he would like. Looking at the rest of you're scenes on here is sure great. Some real craftsman. Mike

"Flyboy":

Great looking diorama. By the way, I will be visiting the Battle of the Little Big Horn battlefield next week!

"Iron Brigade"

Fantastic close-ups of some magic figures. Great display Flyboy, thanks for taking the time to share...Cheers{sm3}

I love the close up pics. Although cowboys and indians are not my favourite series ,it is a very nicely executed dio that captures the heat of the battle .
guy:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back