Which K&C series do you collect most? (1 Viewer)

What K & C series do you collect most?

• WW2

Votes: 51 33.6%
  • WW1

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Berlin 1938

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • The american civil war

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • The American Revolution

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • North Africa

Votes: 13 8.6%
  • D-day allies

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Ancient Egypt

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • The R.A.F

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Market Garden

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Battle of the Bulge

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Remember the Alamo

• Luftwaffe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sons of an empire

• China

• the United States Airforce

• the United States Navy

• the United States Marine Corp

• Medieval Knights

• Napoleonics

Votes: 15 9.9%

• Total voters
I do not know what the first ? WW2,The R.A.F,Battle of the Bulge,Luftwaffe?
mario{sm2}^&grin

Would have to enter WW2 since there is no provision for Waffen SS in Normandie. -- Al

I believe I've got more Market Garden pieces than anything else but the Waffen SS (various theatres) series is a close second. The RAF is quickly gaining ground! :cool:

For me the American Revolution is the leader.

I live in Cambridge, so Bunker Hill, Lexington / Concord and many NE historic sites are only a few minutes away. There is a varity of sets Colonial troops, French troops, Milita, British Lincolnshire. British Fusilier, Indians, German Hessians and such.

The costs of the individual figures are still quite realistic and much more attainable.

WW II European Theater > Battle of the Bulge > American/German * D-Day > American/German * Normandy > American/German* Battle for Berlin > Russians/German * Luftwaffe .........Soon RAF ! German Africa Korps

Last edited:
1 Market Garden [ i am dutch ]
2 D-day allies and german
3 the field of battle and the raf [1940 ]
4 North Africa allies and german
5 Napoleonics
richard

This poll isn't giving a true picture of th most popular range, WW2. Because of the way it is set up, with the sub-groups, some of the sub-groups are covered by th catch-all WW2 heading. If one counts the Berlin 1938 as WW2, then 40 of the 57 voters collect WW2 as the most popular. Pretty big margin, about 75%. -- Al

My main ranges are now RAF,D Day, Bulge, Arnhem. so I voted WW2 as it covers all of them.

Rob

Definitely D-Day( both axis and Allied(mostly Americans), I would love to have more of the EA side. But there is hardly anything out there, I wonder when we will see the British Priest?

NAPOLEON !
^&grin ^&grin ^&grin

Sorry - Couldn't resist :)

Me too :D

AND now Napoelon in Egypt

but I have to confess to straying to a few Hessians from the AWI and some personalities from WW1

John

Cheers Squadron Forum Members,

I had to select WW II due to only a restrictive singular choice. In reality, I collect...

Ardennes/Battle of the Bulge/related figures & sets
RAF
USAAF
Luftwaffe
*really anything WW II aviation related

This minimizes the potential damage as a result of this virus we call collecting-but I sure do love it!

Best,
Beaufighter

Most of my collection is made up of RAF & 8th Army, with a healthy dose of Britiish D-Day & Fields of Battle, so I've opted to vote WW2!

Craig

This poll isn't giving a true picture of th most popular range, WW2. Because of the way it is set up, with the sub-groups, some of the sub-groups are covered by th catch-all WW2 heading. If one counts the Berlin 1938 as WW2, then 40 of the 57 voters collect WW2 as the most popular. Pretty big margin, about 75%. -- Al

Wouldn't it be incorrect to count Berlin 38' as part of WWII as the War did not kick off until the invasion of Poland on 1 September 1939.Thus making Berlin 38' a pre-war set ?

Thats the title of the range but, one could argue that the LAH in parade uniform were present through WWII. It Could apply to the SA as they are the only unit that did not make it to WWII from that range. I don't take the titles all that serius to be honest
Mitch

Wouldn't it be incorrect to count Berlin 38' as part of WWII as the War did not kick off until the invasion of Poland on 1 September 1939.Thus making Berlin 38' a pre-war set ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back