Who want more Normandy Fallschirmjagers? (1 Viewer)

OzDigger

Colonel
Having read that the other companies aren't bringing out more sets in the near future it seems TGM have this popular theater of WWII all to themselves. Their new Winter Panzerschreck Set is fine but I'm more into the Normandy Camo style and I suspect I'm not alone :cool:

So the big questions are:

1) Are there more Normandy FJ sets to come?

I guess we'll have to wait for a response from Mr Gunn? on that query.

2) What Normandy FJ sets would we like to see?

Here's my Normandy FJ wish list.

a) A Panzerschreck Set - in Normandy Camo.....of course ;)

and then............

b) FJ mortar set.

c) FJ Kettenkraftrad with trailer (a big wish I know).

d) FJ with drop container.

e) FJ with parachute.

f) FJ with a cool FG 42 assault rifle.

g) FJ recoiless weapon set.

Having read that the other companies aren't bringing out more sets in the near future it seems TGM have this popular theater of WWII all to themselves. Their new Winter Panzerschreck Set is fine but I'm more into the Normandy Camo style and I suspect I'm not alone :cool:

and then............

b) FJ mortar set.

e) FJ with parachute.

May I humbly suggest that Oz has really nailed it with this list.Ketten,drop containers,Mortars,whats not to like here?!:)

I think we will get some Normandy FJ's at some point,I also can't wait to see what next year brings;)

Rob

Im with you on this one i reckon his sets are A1 and cant wait till his next release lets hope its BIG

Hi Oz Digger
All I can say is one of those on your list is definitely coming out next month but obviously it would probably not be wise to divulge too much information at the moment. The sculpts are in and they look fantastic but it will be a couple of weeks before the painted samples are done and we can give the go ahead for production. All I can say is that these latest sets are the best we have done so far in terms of originality and poses, so something to look forward to at Christmas!

Regards Tom

and then............

b) FJ mortar set.

e) FJ with parachute.

Slightly important point I omitted is that yes the new releases are FJ's but there are also 3 sets (yes u did read that part right - 3 sets with a total of 8 figures!) being released in November as we do not have a release for October or December planned. I suppose if anybody could guess all 3 sets then I would feel obliged to send them all 3 for free but I don't think anybody will get them so what's the point of running the said competition?!:)

Soon you will need some Normandy GIs for your FJ to shoot at.

Gary B.

I suppose if anybody could guess all 3 sets then I would feel obliged to send them all 3 for free but I don't think anybody will get them so what's the point of running the said competition?!:)

One of the sets will consist of 3 FJs, another will consist of 2 FJs and the other set will consist of 3 FJs.
If you can send my prize to the usual address, that'd be much appreciated. :)

One of the sets will consist of 3 FJs, another will consist of 2 FJs and the other set will consist of 3 FJs.
If you can send my prize to the usual address, that'd be much appreciated. :)

very funny - you know you are wasted in the police and another glittering career awaits?!:)

The set that conte collectibles made of a US paratrooper pulling in his parachute would be a good idea for a Fallschrimjager figure with his parachute!!! I think it was set WW2 072 but im not sure has anybody got a photo of that?

:cool: Like NORMANDY FJ's, but also want DAK Ramcke's Brigade or possible Herman Goerings Paras? CIAO!

Tom,its not FJ's from Fort Eben emael is it?;)

Rob

I would like to see some late WW2 German Paras for Operation Varsity as I think it the only battle when US, British & German paras where all in the same battle
I liked the K&C German Paras but did not buy any because the lack of Any New British paras to fight with :mad:

Slightly important point I omitted is that yes the new releases are FJ's but there are also 3 sets (yes u did read that part right - 3 sets with a total of 8 figures!) being released in November as we do not have a release for October or December planned. I suppose if anybody could guess all 3 sets then I would feel obliged to send them all 3 for free but I don't think anybody will get them so what's the point of running the said competition?!:)

Cool, they are Normandy FJ's I hope :D

Btw, I find the bases of my two TGM Normandy FJ sets a bit dark colored compared to my K & C Normandy figures, is it too late to lighten the soil color somewhat so they blend in better with existing K & C collections. Of course this is just my personal opinion and other collectors may prefer the chocolate base color. Naturally most new manufactures wish (some even insist) that their figures are meant to be displayed separately, but the reality from a collectors point of view is very different. I also believe lighter colored bases make the figures stand out better making a more visually appealing display.

Normandy Fallschirmjagers with FG42 rifles. Normandy Fallschirmjager sniper with scoped FG42.
C'mon how cool would that be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back