Winter Sherman + Tank Riders have arrived! (1 Viewer)

Superb AFV. Its the best allied AFV that I own. Glad you got one
Mitch

Thanks Mitch!

Having it in person you really see the great work Honour Bound did on their pieces.

I never get tired of looking at HB armour. Whats next on your to get list from HB??
Mitch

I never get tired of looking at HB armour. Whats next on your to get list from HB??
Mitch

I really want to get the winter Field Kitchen, winter field kitchen with food line and winter panther.

One of my favorite sets from HB, would love to get it one day.

Nice Sherman, congrat's and i have to agree that HB have produced some of the best AFV's going around. It's a real shame HB no longer produces AFV's and a major loss to the hobby.

Tom

What a GREAT looking piece and I agree, it's such a loss to the hobby to have no more HB vehicles coming into the market. My biggest regret is I only own HB Winter Panther AFV and the winter Field Kitchen sets. I'm hoping the new Figarti horse sets will work well w/the HB field kitchen.
mike

Great set and pics, that winter Sherman is a real treat. I have had the accompanying “tank riders” on my hit list for a while … might just have to grab them while I can … Alby

I have this sherman as well, and it looks great with the add-on stowage that HB sold as an accessory for the tank. I wish that I had purchased a few more of their vehicles when i had the chance.

I'll take some photos of my gold edition snorkel sherman and my sherman with gold edition foliage camouflage, and ask Brad to post them for me.

My pleasure. I was always a big proponent of Honour Bound vehicles, and I hated to see them go out of production.:(

Thanks Louis and yeah, it's a crying shame that HB don't produce anymore AFV's anymore. I just received my HB numbered 421 Panther and the detailing is awesome.

Tom

I sent Brad photos of the two Shermans with a polite request that he post them on this thread.:smile2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back