Winter Tiger (1 Viewer)

Excellent dio. I like the whole setup. Did you make all the trees yourself ?

Really wonderful Simon in all aspects. But everyone missed the real story here. There are six or seven soldiers and ONLY TWO eggs cooking on the stove.

I think that they are looking for a McDonnalds or a Burger King .:p

Excellent dio. I like the whole setup. Did you make all the trees yourself ?

Thanks, yeah, I made those trees by picking them up from backyard...finding the right branch is so fun and challenging...

Larry Allen
Really wonderful Simon in all aspects. But everyone missed the real story here. There are six or seven soldiers and ONLY TWO eggs cooking on the stove.

I think that they are looking for a McDonnalds or a Burger King .

Hahahaha.....never thought of it....i guess that's why it's so much fun ....thanks Larry for the nice analysis....hehe

How much are the winter Tigers going for now? I never see them on E-bay anymore.
I know they were very limited. Anyone know where I can find one??

just finished my diorama and took some pics with my winter tiger

winter1.gif

simon

Great pic Simon and your dio is awesome mate, very well done!!

Tom

Great diorama!!..Well done. This is one vehicle i unfortunately missed out on..(wrong decision at the time) But i did manage to pick up all the figures from the set.....The guy only wanted to keep the Tank!!..HUH!!** can you believe that??...Yeah i had to pay for them, he was"nt that Crazy!!!.

Steve

How much are the winter Tigers going for now? I never see them on E-bay anymore.

Their was two of them on e-bay a day ago when I last looked...Ron

I just checked E-Bay and their is one up for auction. It has 1day and 8hrs left, 1bid at 499.00 and reserve is not met. I know where one is available at a K&C DEALER but I think they want $700.00 for it.Good luck in your hunt...Ron

I just checked E-Bay and their is one up for auction. It has 1day and 8hrs left, 1bid at 499.00 and reserve is not met. I know where one is available at a K&C DEALER but I think they want $700.00 for it.Good luck in your hunt...Ron

Sure enough.Its still up for grabs. !

Great pics and Outstanding Dio !!!
Indeed, to me that Tiger set is the 'Holy Grail' of Winter Tiger collecting-and I don't have one{sm2}
mike

Nice Dio ......I think I will be listing my Winter Tiger in the classified section here soon. Alex

Awesome dio Simon. I bet you had a lot of fun creating that scene. I can almost feel the cold! Great pic...what an absolute timeless classic the K&C's WS070SL is, and a great set to build such a nice scene around. Thanks for sharing.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back