Wip (1 Viewer)

Guy

Major
Work in progress
I finished painting and upscaling the first item for a new diorama
can you guess where the scene will be set and what it will be ?
Guy:)

DSCI0294.jpg

Wow guy-simply beautiful work on both pieces-I can't wait to see the finished diorama
Pat

working on the next building for my new diorama. Slow progress!!

DSCI0346.jpg DSCI0348.jpg DSCI0349.jpg

Very nice, are they kits to build and paint? Verlinden?

Nice bit of Rococo there Guy. Wonder where this diorama when finished will be set !? :salute::

Steve

Work continues on the Berlin April 1945 scene . The building is a commission made by toysoldiers of Scandinavia . I changed it a bit,repainted it and added lots of detail, so that it fits in with the other buildings already made
I will be able to show some photgraphs of the finished building by next Monday or Tuesday.(the rococo style building will not be used in this scene)

Here you have the last building I finished for my K&C Berlin 1945 diorama.
It's a Toy Soldiers of Scandinavia building ( commission) that I pimped up a bit= Total repaint + adding lots of detail such as burned out upper floor, a door, window frames, barricaded window, broken glass etc .
Hope you like it
Guy:smile2:

DSCI0055 (1).jpg

Last edited:
These 5 items + lost more detail will now be incorporated in my diorama "Panzerfaust practice"

DSCI0056.jpg

Guy
Those certainly are some amazing looking pieces to incorporate into your diorama. Look forward to seeing the completed piece ! :salute::

Steve

Beautiful work Guy, so detailed and realistic. As others have said, can't wait to see your finished work.

Steve

starting a new "work in progress"
scratch building an Ardennes farm house.
This building will serve as the background for the US M1A1 57 mm anti-tank gun to which will be added some figures from BBA081 winter GI's in action.
More pictures will follow as I progress
Guy:smile2:

DSCI0057 (1).jpgDSCI0059.jpg

Looking forward to seeing this new project take shape Guy ! :salute::

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back