World War II 1939-45 (Pictures) (3 Viewers)

fmethorst

Command Sergeant Major
Hi all,

I'm starting a photo thread in the War Park section that will feature scenes that primarily contain War Park figures and vehicles. That is not to say I won't mix other manufacturers figures into the scenes where it makes the scene better, just that the majority of items in the scene will be War Park.

I've consolidated Word War II into a single thread rather than creating separate threads for each battle.

December 1944,

An Sd.Kfz.234/2 "Puma" from Kampfgruppe von Böhm, Panzer Aufklärungsabteilungen 2 (2. Panzer-Division) probes forward during the Battle of the Bulge.

Great idea Frank look forward to this developing, and your off to a great start.

Amazing pics of the new Puma, Mike! I’m still waiting for mine to arrive and I won’t be able to top your setup and pics. Simply fantastic work 😎

Absolutely awesome setting -I always spend extra time on your work to take in all the details you put into your scenes

I received a shipping notice on my Puma this week and can’t wait to get home and open that box.

This dio captures the desolation that must have been felt by so many combatants during WW2 as armies moved through every terrain imaginable.

Fantastic Kharkov pics, Frank! They are works of art and the lighting is perfect.

Holy crap, your work just gets better and better

Frank, these scenarios and photos are truly brilliant - you set the standard and the bar is so high. ^&cool Thanks for sharing the photos and all the best.:salute::

20mm Flak 38 emplaced in a factory ruin and used in the ground attack role.

Brilliant work. After viewing the Kharkov shots, I had to turn my heat on as they made me cold just to look at them. -- Al

Simply amazing work on your latest setup, Frank! I really like the building/factory ruins 😎

Wow Frank, I didn’t think your work could get any better-and I thought wrong

Masterful work !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back