Ws117 (1 Viewer)

Guy

Major
here is a picture of my new dio in which WS117 plays a part .
more pictures and the story will follow tonight
guy:)
001b.jpg

Guy great detail will look forward to the rest ,Mike b,:D

here is a picture of my new dio in which WS117 plays a part .
more pictures and the story will follow tonight
View attachment 78686

now that is something new and original, great job guy. nice to see something posted that goes beyond just laying out figures and snapping photos. this dio really gets your imagination going. thanks-- greg guy

Yes, very nice. Would be interested in how you found or made the machine equipment, like the drill press. Did you hand carve the bricks or did you start with a basic building and add to it. Things like that.

It is a real treat to see the skills a lot of folks have on here.

Matthew

Yes, very nice. Would be interested in how you found or made the machine equipment, like the drill press. Did you hand carve the bricks or did you start with a basic building and add to it. Things like that.

It is a real treat to see the skills a lot of folks have on here.

Matthew

Matthew,
the building is from MiniArt,( walls and outside staircase) the rest I built up myself ( interior- ground and 1st floor -will add some extra pictures in a new thread) Machine equipment is from Verlinden ,1/35 scale which I adapted to 1/30 scale.

Excellent dio Guy. Lot of small details that makes it look very real.

Great stuff mate, really lovin all the detail and how you've used the figures. Lookn forward to the next pic's and story.{bravo}}

Brilliant mate i envy blokes like you,John,Mitch,Simmo and all the other talented collectors with there conversion and repaints well done matey.

Mitch, Wayne,Duke,Tom,Mike,Greg,Richard and all the others ,thanks for your nice comments. I look forward showing you my next dio ( which I started already) about the BoB. It'll be ready by the end of Nov,I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back