WW1 Medical Camp Scene (1 Viewer)

REVWARBUFF

Sergeant Major
I recently set this up in my display cabinet using a wide variety of manufacturers. You'll notice WB, TGM, K&C & JJD figures.

While my main interest is in 18th C American history (AWI & FWI), I have a small collection of WW1 stuff that I put out from time to time.

WW1 medical camp (5).JPG

WW1 medical camp (6).JPG

WW1 medical camp (8).JPG

WW1 medical camp (1).JPG

WW1 medical camp (2).JPG

That's really a great diorama!

It also shows - buy what you like! Unless you inspect it insanely closely, all those figures, even though different sizes work absolutely great together!
Mix and Match people....It's fun!

Outstanding diorama! Thanks for sharing your work with us!

Cheers,

Brendan

That's really a great diorama!

It also shows - buy what you like! Unless you inspect it insanely closely, all those figures, even though different sizes work absolutely great together!
Mix and Match people....It's fun!

Have to agree 100 % Stunning dio.

Thank you all for the nice comments! I'm glad that you liked my little set up.

Mark

I recently set this up in my display cabinet using a wide variety of manufacturers. You'll notice WB, TGM, K&C & JJD figures.

While my main interest is in 18th C American history (AWI & FWI), I have a small collection of WW1 stuff that I put out from time to time.

This is so very well done !

So much to see, figures work very well together.

Thank you.

It's amazing what is available these days to come with a behind the lines scene like this. Not all action/ fighting poses, makes a nice change. Well done. Robin.

It's amazing what is available these days to come with a behind the lines scene like this. Not all action/ fighting poses, makes a nice change. Well done. Robin.

Great observation Robin!! I couldn't agree with you more.

Thanks also for the kind comment.

Mark

Mark...you do nice work...I love the "idle camp fire" figures...lots of little stories the way you placed the figures...

Mark

Just found it. Looks really good. The groundwork is nice and bright and sets off the figure beautifully. Lots of interest wherever the eye rests. Loved it. :)

Best
M

The mirror certainly works giving an impression of a larger camp.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back