WW2 Partisan (1 Viewer)

Foxhole_Adam

Private 1st Class
Another sneak peek of one of the WW2 figures we've been working on.

A partisan armed with a Thompson seeks to link up with other members from his village after a heavy bombardment...

This is one of a set of 5 figures that are being finished off and we should have the photos tomorrow... fingers crossed :) In real life he has rather nice muddy knees but you cant seem them in this picture.

Scale = 1/30

Cheers

Adam

Very nice Adam, some terrific looking models you've been showing us!

Rob

Our lone partisan has made contact with 2 other Resistance men and together they make their way through the woods to safety....

Scale 1:30. These are due to be released by my new company in the next few weeks.

Cheers

Adam
Open Fire Figures

Need to take the website shots still but I grabbed these figures off one of the desks today. Its the prototype paint test so there are a few bits to be "rounded off", things like the edge of the base etc, bit I really like it and wanted to share some pictures.

1:30 scale Matte Finish .

Cheeers

Adam
Open Fire Figures

what are your prices going to be and numbers of editions?
Cheers
Mitch

I love these figures. Definitely let us know when and how we can buy them when ready

Thanks guys,

Prices and website being finalised now.

Will keep you all updated

For those interested in seeing them in he flesh we will be exhibiting at the London Toy soldier show in December.

Cheers

Adam
Open Fire Figures

I just got all of my partisans today! They are very nicely done. Here they are helping to assassinate Heydrich in Prague!

Partisan 1 small.jpg

Partisan 2 small.jpg

Partisan 3 small.jpg

Zach ,

Great looking scene...! The Partisan figures look great...Congrat's on them...
These partisan figures would also work well in a diorama with K&C's new 13th SS Handscar releases..Since they mainly fought General Tito's partisan's in & around Croatia , Bosnia & Herzegovina & Serbia...

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back