Your favorite for 2010? (1 Viewer)

rharry

Private 1st Class
And another question for you all.......seeing that 2010 is coming to a close if you were to choose now, what would you say is your favorite figure or set for this year??

For me a bit complex since I've just started 3 months ago...but at this date I would have to say the Iron Brigade figures are my fav..yet they all bring me joy.....

Union Rucker Hospital Wagon is for me the favorite of 2010 .
richard

The Iron Brigade limited edition set "The Chosen Ground"
:) Mike

Tricky one as I am still waiting for a few more AZW releases. But for now I would say the Commisary Storehouse. What a beast !!

The latest figure from the Connoisseur Collection. BR39001 - French Officer - 12th Regiment of Cuirassiers - Battle of Friedland - June 14, 1807. They can't
release these fast enough for me.

Tricky one as I am still waiting for a few more AZW releases. But for now I would say the Commisary Storehouse. What a beast !!

I have to agree with Scott the Storehouse is a monster, it barely fits on the shelf with the Hospital, but I reserve the right to change my vote until I see what is at the OTSN.;)

Brian

I think my favorite of the year has yet to be released, but I'm pretty sure a camel will be involved. I am looking forward to receiving the Delhi Durbar mounted emblem bearer sets (22008/22009) and the Mounted British Camel Corps sets (27010/27011).

I don't collect civil war, but I was tempted to buy everything on page 30 and 31 of the catalog. I think the medical sets look great.

Thanks all, I probably should of made it clear the release did not have to be in 2010..........sorry my fault there....but some good choices.......

Definitely the Rorke's Drift "Storehouse" is my favourite Britains piece in 2010! I'm afraid to put both pieces (i.e. "Hospital" and "Storehouse") together in a glass cabinet for fear of breaking the shelf and giving way... :eek: I may set this display up on its own table instead...

Definitely that splendid group of dismounted ACW Union Cavalry. Superb execution and realism. Hopefully Richard and Ken will then roll out for 2011 a nice set of generic dismounted Confederate Cavalry deployed along the stone walls of Aldie and Upperville or the split rail wooden fences at Rummel's Farm East Cavalry Field Day 3 at Gettysburg circa 1863 or perhaps adjacent to the rail line at Trevilian Station circa 1864.

Last edited:
At the moment its got to be the lone piper for the edinburgh tattoo with the storehouse being a close 2nd but that could change when the christmas set is released looks great in the photos plus we still dont know what this years limited edition bands going to be? any hints from Ken or Richard would be great!!!

Craig

A Light Div band would be great.Maybe the Green Jackets,I can only hope.
All the new Black Watch figures are great.
Cheers
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back