Zach's Collection (1 Viewer)

ZB,

Great pics as always. I bought my son a subscription to smugmug after checking out your website. He is quite the iPhone photographer. His website is:

jaden.smugmug.com

Yup, he took all of those pics with my iPhone.

John from Texas

That's some great stuff with an iPhone.
I got it mainly to share photos with family, but decided as long as I had it, it would work great for sharing toy soldier photos too

Zach,
Such a fantastic collection{eek3} and so wonderfully displayed! Just awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing all the pics!
Joe

ZB,

I can still see you in your underwear in the reflections...just letting you know you sexy beast.

John from Texas

Excellent stuff. I love that Roman water cart piece. Who makes it? Where did you get the glass case for your B-17 dio?

Hi.
I noticed your Hornung figures.
Do you have any steady contact with Bob Hornung?
I have been trying to order from him but have had no luck reaching him.
Thanks,
MikeNick

I don't. I just pick them up randomly when I see them around

Excellent collection, Zach, thanks for sharing!

By the way, regarding the broken links to the photos in your original posts, if you changed the locations in Photobucket, rearranged your albums there, for example, that's the primary reason you'd see that message in places where you've posted links. I've also seen that message appear when an account reaches the limit for file space on the free account. They'll disable the links at that point, till you either take a paid subscription to get more storage, or you delete some photos from your albums.

Prost!
Brad

Hi Zach,

I really enjoy viewing your collection. The diversity of themes and the quality of product is pretty staggering. Oh, and your pics make me realize how predictable that I am!:redface2::wink2:

-Moe

Excellent collection, Zach, thanks for sharing!

By the way, regarding the broken links to the photos in your original posts, if you changed the locations in Photobucket, rearranged your albums there, for example, that's the primary reason you'd see that message in places where you've posted links. I've also seen that message appear when an account reaches the limit for file space on the free account. They'll disable the links at that point, till you either take a paid subscription to get more storage, or you delete some photos from your albums.

Prost!
Brad

I see those photo bucket errors all the time. I use a completely different hosting service:

http://postimage.org/

Never lost a pic yet.

-Moe

I stopped using photobucket as well. I had a smugmug account for family photos, etc and I've starting using that for my collection as well. So far so good

I stopped using photobucket as well. I had a smugmug account for family photos, etc and I've starting using that for my collection as well. So far so good

I've run out of space on photobucket as well, are these other services mentioned by yourself and the Baron free? and what storage limits do you have?
Ray

Hi
I don't have limits, but it's not free - I forget the cost per year. There are different levels available

Just curious - is it working for people to use those links I keep posting rather than posting individual photos???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back