‘Vive Les Americains!’ (1 Viewer)

I guess you are referring to the Lighthorse series.
The series was released in 2009 and has been the most popular Toy Soldier series sold in Australia with many collecting the whole series. Plus also one where collectors buy to give as a gift.
Romans also sell well pretty well :salute::

I have to say Andy has never been shy to invest in what many may consider fringe ranges and at consider risk I might add.

The ALH is a great example and I must say I'm so pleased he's looked closer at the Pacific WW2 campaigns in recent times.....

Kokoda.....:salute::

I have to say Andy has never been shy to invest in what many may consider fringe ranges and at consider risk I might add.

The ALH is a great example and I must say I'm so pleased he's looked closer at the Pacific WW2 campaigns in recent times.....

Kokoda.....:salute::

Hope to see some more additions to the Kokoda series, maybe some vehicles etc.

from the Saimex website, beautiful new Civilian figures introduced yesterday in Milan by Andy Neilson
very nice figurines

Andy why not for the future a French Policeman with the classic kepi, the famous 'flic'??

Attachments

• NOVITA' K&C PRESENTATE A MILANO NOV 2023.jpg
    NOVITA' K&C PRESENTATE A MILANO NOV 2023.jpg
    551.6 KB · Views: 251
again from Milan the new Sherman Tank for 2024, thanks Andy

Attachments

• NOVITA' SHERMAN PRESENTATO A MILANO DA K&C NOVEMBRE 2023 02.jpg
    NOVITA' SHERMAN PRESENTATO A MILANO DA K&C NOVEMBRE 2023 02.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 208
  • NOVITA' SHERMAN PRESENTATO A MILANO DA K&C NOVEMBRE 2023 00.jpg
    NOVITA' SHERMAN PRESENTATO A MILANO DA K&C NOVEMBRE 2023 00.jpg
    518.4 KB · Views: 210
from the Saimex website, beautiful new Civilian figures introduced yesterday in Milan by Andy Neilson
very nice figurines

Andy why not for the future a French Policeman with the classic kepi, the famous 'flic'??

The chap on the right with the Sten, i have the figure, came across the picture below and he is holding a Bren, but the figure is a great homage to him, heard in a programme he was called George Blind, but have seen pictures of george Blind and not dure it is the same chap.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 164
very nice figurines

Always great to see K&C Meet and Greet pics and stories, they always bring back great memories of other shows and meet-ups!

very nice figurines

Cool, now can really round out the Kelly's Heroes in 1/30. I have a similar scene in 28mm. I will post newest Kelly Diorama soon.
TD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back