“Preobrajenski Polk” (1 Viewer)

sotnik

Private 1st Class
This is my first ever dio (still in progress ,just waiting on more Cuirassiers and Artillery sets ) and the first pictures.
All criticism are welcome.

Attachments

• img1.JPG
    img1.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 456
  • img3.JPG
    img3.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 454
  • img4.JPG
    img4.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 455
  • img5.JPG
    img5.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 454
  • img6.JPG
    img6.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 451
Very nice indeed,great pics.Welcome to the forum:)

Rob

And few more pictures

Attachments

• img7.JPG
    img7.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 309
  • img7a.JPG
    img7a.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 304
  • img8.JPG
    img8.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 297
  • img9.JPG
    img9.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 305
  • img11.JPG
    img11.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 297
And the last ones

Attachments

• img12.JPG
    img12.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 282
  • img13.JPG
    img13.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 281
  • img14.JPG
    img14.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 279
Welcome to the Forum. Those are really excellent photos. I especially like the one looking down the battle line.

I can feel my resolve to collecting only WW2 weakening. :eek::D

Terry

Excellent closeup photos. Thanks for sharing with us.
Mike

Fantastic, you have a real talent for photos as well!

Welcome to the forum...

Welcome to the forum. I agree with what the others have said. You have a real talent. Your compositions are well thought out.

One suggestion I have from a photographic perspective is to carefully consider your lighting. The scene looks a tad under lit and the shadows are patchy.

I really like the view down the battle line (first image). I hope you don't mind I wanted to see what it would look like with a background so I crudely dropped in a cloudy sky.

Attachments

• Nap1_small.jpg
    Nap1_small.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 209
Looks like we have an outstanding new talent on the forum gentlemen and from the Ukraine no less! Excellent photos and diorama. I especially like the first one showing the Russian gun line, excellent figures, poses and configuration. This Treefrog Forum really connects collectors from all over the globe to share in their joy of this hobby, thank goodness for the internet. In some ways I think it has revitalized our hobby.
Nice to see these last two diorama posts. I enjoy the forum most when we share our collections with each other. Lately there has been a lot of grumps who revel in snippiness and arguing about politics.

Excellent placements and shots that thrust the viewer right into the centre of the action

Impressive first effort-Well done

Reb

Hi Sotnik,

Welcome to the Treefrog Forum! It is always great to have a new member join our ranks!

Your dioramas are terrific and your photography is most remarkable! You have done a wonderful job of communicating the action taking place in your display. Without a doubt, I shall be looking forward to seeing more of your work. Your talent is exceptional!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Very nice stuff, welcome to the Forum.

Cheers,
Paulo

This is my first ever dio (still in progress ,just waiting on more Cuirassiers and Artillery sets ) and the first pictures.
All criticism are welcome.

Welcome to the forum.

FANTASTIC PHOTO'S:D:D

You have made my day !!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou.:D:D

Very best wishes Mark.

Great pictures, those russians look great. I always wanted some, keep the pictures coming

Very nice pictures. Too bad the Russian figures are being retired. Hopefully K & C will produce new ones.

King's Man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back