1066 (1 Viewer)

sapper

Registered Member
Starting to get 1066 events together and here is Stamford Bridge taking shape. More Viking figures will be added as they are released and i will squeeze a few more Saxons in. This will be separate to the Battle of Hastings with their own figures for each. Love the Vikings. Greg.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The bridge terrain piece is perfect Greg. The action is a plenty in this scene. Agree there is some more room yet to intensify. Robin.

Nicely done Greg . . . The Age of Arthur range is certainly a favorite.
Mike

Just a few berserkers can break the line..{sm3}

Your diorama is looking great Greg ! :salute::

Looking forward to seeing your battle of Stamford Bridge evolve.

Steve

Greg,

Well done on the terrain; bridge, river's edge and grass land. You have a story going on already.

Steve

Roughly placed Battle of Hastings collection that will be rearranged when more figures are released. Greg.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Well done Greg, a great diorama depicting the Battle of Hastings ! :salute::

Steve

I've placed the figures where they will stay with space in front for the fallen cavalry and some charging pieces. The infantry and archers will fit in behind the cavalry. There is a lot of weight in this diorama and I always build my diorama bases solidly to accomodate mass scenes. Thanks John for the beautiful sculptured series which I think is one of the best you have done. Regards Greg.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Update on 1066 dioramas with some new figures added. Greg.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nicely done Greg. The Age of Arthur is quickly becoming my favorite JJD range.
Mike

Greg,

I like the way you place both scenes together. Really nice layout. Keep us posted on the updates.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back