1916 : Feeding the guns (1 Viewer)

Manila soldier

Corporal
hi guys...….1916......with the French Army crippled after Verdun...… the western front becomes a an Anglo-German duel over who can be the most efficient logistics supplier to te guns ….

IMG_2402.JPEG

IMG_2403.JPEG

IMG_2416.JPEG

IMG_2407.JPEG

IMG_2415.JPEG

Thanks Steve......always value your opinion as someone who produces such a great stream of dios himself !
andrew

{bravo}}{sm4}

Wauw, just wauw!!! That has to be the best JJD WWl diorama, I have ever seen :D

Niels

This is just jaw dropping. Eye candy to say the least. I really like the backdrop that you used. Very impressive work.
Mike

Outstanding! Very effective use of groundwork and the amazing JJD miniatures.

Got a mate in Fremantle that will like this and I think it is brilliant mate everything is spot on cheers for sharing.

That's a great setup, what you have done looks so realistic.

Looks like it it is a summer offensive, due to the green grass and the lack of mud, but you may think about getting some duck boards to keep the rounds out of the dirt !

Well Done,

John

This is just jaw dropping. Eye candy to say the least. I really like the backdrop that you used. Very impressive work.
Mike

thanks Mike.....its a Britains backdrop ( with a bit of jg miniatures backdrop tagged on at either end. )......good selection for sale here on Treefrog.
best,
andrew

That's a great setup, what you have done looks so realistic.

Looks like it it is a summer offensive, due to the green grass and the lack of mud, but you may think about getting some duck boards to keep the rounds out of the dirt !

Well Done,

John
thanks John.....the somme in july would work ok as the back-story .......defo need more duckboards though for all my Ww1 dios in general.......

Andrew,

As others have said, so realistic, tells a story and well photographed. Love the winding trenches.

Steve

Fantastic scene!! Well staged and beautifully set up in every regard.

I love the title you gave it and the back story.

Well done.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back