A Quick Fifteen Minutes with Andy--- Yoiur Questions Answered (1 Viewer)

Gents (and ladies - if any?), has there been any mention of a new 25 Pounder recently?
Yes indeed, Andy mentioned that a EA and ETO 25 Pounder are on the cards with limber and a possible Morris tractor to tow it, he asked what we thought of possible alternate crew commanders for the EA gun eg: one British and one Aussie as separate figures.
Wayne.

Yes indeed, Andy mentioned that a EA and ETO 25 Pounder are on the cards with limber and a possible Morris tractor to tow it, he asked what we thought of possible alternate crew commanders for the EA gun eg: one British and one Aussie as separate figures.
Wayne.

That is an excititng development, it would be very hard for me to resist the ETO 25 Pounder,limber and Morris combination.....sounds very expensive but it would be high on my buy list. Currently the only Commonwealth artillery I have is the Operation Market Garden 6 Pounder anti-tank gun, a splendid piece by the way. ^&cool

Chris, it was great to meet you and your lovely lady and i think you still impress the women as their eyes lit up like basketballs when they viewed all your tats including that big Sherman spread across your back! ^&grin

Tom

Tom:

Excellent meeting you and hanging out as well dude. Hope you had easy travels back to the territories. Was an excellent event and good to meet the Oz collectors and hear their points of view. Before this trip I never knew that Jim Beam and coke was available all in one can. The things you learn when you travel.

Keep it silly

‘Russian AFVs, Trucks ---- Yes, a Russian release late 2012 and more planned for 2013.’

- EXCELLENT, glad to hear that!
Howard, Thank you very much for the effort.

I will be interested in seeing the winter T-34 and would hope the interest has stayed so that KV I and KVII could be something that may be looked at.
Mitch

‘Russian AFVs, Trucks ---- Yes, a Russian release late 2012 and more planned for 2013.’

- EXCELLENT, glad to hear that!
Howard, Thank you very much for the effort.

I will be interested in seeing the winter T-34 and would hope the interest has stayed so that KV I and KVII could be something that may be looked at.
Mitch

Again in May Andy mentioned more Russian troops for WWII and additional vehicles besides the winter K&C T-34. Future dispatches should reveal all of the new
surprises.I am looking forward to these myself.

I can totally understand the cost pressures with aircraft. The Jenkins Stuka was cancelled, which was a shame because that did look like a gorgeous model; both versions.

I personally am looking forward to the new Tigers and future Russian armour especially if they release a JS-2. As for the Tiger I, would live to see a Normandy model from the 101st SS heavy panzer battalion, and then maybe Wittman's 2nd company command tank. Another could be one from the Italian front.

I am happy to hear, that despite rising costs aircraft are still on the cards. I would love to see a Russian Yak or Lavochkin at some stage. What I REALLY hope to see is the Bf 109G. They could dish out a really colourful 'Gustav' in a Hartmann or Graf machine.

Look forward to future dispatches. :)

Joe mate,
Thanks cobber. Missed catching up with you at the West Coaster this year. Andy's a top bloke and if you smile at him the right way and buy him a beer (the Aussie Way) he will tell you that world if flat.^&grin^&grin Seriously though, he just loves the hobby and loves sharing his fantastic products.
Generous too. He even bought me a beer.:D I could talk TS with Andy until the cows come home.
You look after yourself young Joe and enjoy your collecting.
Cheers Howard

Right on Howard. You are the man. Thanks again for all the intel. Glad to hear you had such a smashing time! (But you gotta stop taking Chris' women!!!:tongue:)
Hey, I almost forgot...did you pick up any winter pieces?:p

Cheers,
Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back