A Real Reality Check (3 Viewers)

It really was worth the time and effort as I will use the funds from the sale for another T/S purchase coming out very soon. {sm3}
I thought you said you were getting CS Tiger tank as it had the correct Zimmeritt applied ?

I thought you said you were getting CS Tiger tank as it had the correct Zimmeritt applied ?

Sir,
You must have a jealous streak or envy from the posts you make in reference to panzerace, all filled with animosity and taunts. Why not have a scotch and cigar in the library instead. A much more peaceable solution to bitterness.

Sir,
You must have a jealous streak or envy from the posts you make in reference to panzerace, all filled with animosity and taunts. Why not have a scotch and cigar in the library instead. A much more peaceable solution to bitterness.

No problem my end my friend :smile2:

Sir,

I thought I was losing my senses as everytime I post anything my dear friend from across the pond comes back with something hostile !!! Thanks Thompyt, maybe I am not losing my senses here !!! Cheers to that Mate ! {sm3} {bravo}}

I don't see any hostility at all (and knowing the stuff neil has I can't see him being jealous of another collector) but, one must remember that on an open forum one will be called rather regularly on what one says I think that is all that is happening here and others are as quick to do so its forum life and if one posts regularly it kind of goes with the territory. Did one not actually say the CS was better than the K&C tiger 1 on many occasions as the latter lacked Zimm??? maybe, that got Andy's attention also
Mitch

I thought I was losing my senses as everytime I post anything my dear friend from across the pond comes back with something hostile !!! Thanks Thompyt, maybe I am not losing my senses here !!! Cheers to that Mate ! {sm3} {bravo}}

I don't see any hostility at all (and knowing the stuff neil has I can't see him being jealous of another collector) but, one must remember that on an open forum one will be called rather regularly on what one says I think that is all that is happening here and others are as quick to do so its forum life and if one posts regularly it kind of goes with the territory. Did one not actually say the CS was better than the K&C tiger 1 on many occasions as the latter lacked Zimm??? maybe, that got Andy's attention also
Mitch

If thats the case he has a strange way of interacting here on the forum,at least in my direction......IMO.

A Real Reality check. Many here on the forum get on here and submit our comments about products that we would like to see be produced. Dear Andy please make this or dear Andy please make that. When the new items appear then complaints fly rampant about rising costs. We all know the labor costs and everything related to it have sky rocketed during the past year.Based on this, new products require new design, sculpting, new molds, and sometimes more hands involved based on the magnitude of the project. I don't think there is one person here on this forum who would disagree with me about the following fact:
King&Country produces more new releases and products on a monthly basis than any other toy soldier company in existance today! To do this it costs..... MONEY.
The big topic right now is the price of the upcoming Typhoon. I fully trust K&C adjusted their price point on this war bird based on production costs running higher on this polystone aircraft than that of previous releases. The one advantage that collectors have in todays market is there are several great companies in existance producing our beloved miniatures. If you are not happy about a particular product made by brand "Y" then go seek out brand "X" if your heart so desires.

I think this thread has taken many twisted turns in the last 2 weeks. Just thought I would refresh the "Original Basis of the Post" Cheeeeeers ......... ^&cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back