A tale of 2 early Tigers.... (2 Viewers)

WW2

Private 2
Both are so different in their ways; but I love them both
Note the size difference too
I tried to capture as much details as possible and now let the photos do the talking {sm4}

IMG_4516.jpg

IMG_4526.jpg

IMG_4531.jpg

IMG_4541.jpg

Taken circa 1942....^&grin
IMG_4516-Edit.jpg

Very nice mate can't wait to get mine thanks for posting.........................{bravo}}

Last edited:
Yes, they are both cracking (not literally) releases! Can't wait to get hold of the K&C Tiger.

Tom

Nice pics WW2. This should get the heads popping. the K&C from my measurements is very very close to 1/30th as in 1mm here or there. so, if the Figarti is 1/30th do we have another variation of this scale from another manufacturer?
Mitch

Nice pics WW2. This should get the heads popping. the K&C from my measurements is very very close to 1/30th as in 1mm here or there. so, if the Figarti is 1/30th do we have another variation of this scale from another manufacturer?
Mitch

yep; however I am trying not to go down the scale road..... ^&grin

figarti's 1/31st?? {sm3}

cheers everyone

the style is very different between them; the paintwork; detailing etc etc.....even the size!!

both depicting the same AFV from same period......yet so different

apple and orange?!......very nice in their own ways

Last edited:
Great pics Tommy, thanks! Congrats on acquiring both of these mean machines. You can't go wrong with either one.

Joe

I know which one I would pick if I were given the choice from WW2's table
Mitch

Mitch

The Figarti overlays the best with the Bradford drawing enlarged to 1/30. So that makes me wonder as I mentioned on the CS thread, who's plan is correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back