ACW - The New 114th PA w/Turbans (1 Viewer)

mestell

Lieutenant Colonel
Yesterday I recieved the latest release of WB 114th PA Zouaves w/turbans to go along with the first two with turbans and the rest of the 114th figures I have collected over the past year. I must admit that as fond as I am of the Iron Brigade figures I have, these 114th PA figures are starting to be my favorites. Perhaps its becasue they add a big splash of color to the fray. I also feel that the quality of the paint finish on these are better than ever . . . . great shading, nice facials . . . . . and of course its hard to beat the historical research and accuracy that WB (Ken Osen) put into these. All in all I am more than pleased and I look forward to the next Zouave release. Below is a photo I took this morning with the 114th set up on my dio table. Eventually they will be facing an entire fence line of Rebs "going over the top". All the very best . . . ..
:smile2: Mike

Mike, if I wore a hat I would doff it to you, superb scene, really great pics.^&cool

Rob

Simply put. Magnificent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brad

Yesterday I recieved the latest release of WB 114th PA Zouaves w/turbans to go along with the first two with turbans and the rest of the 114th figures I have collected over the past year. I must admit that as fond as I am of the Iron Brigade figures I have, these 114th PA figures are starting to be my favorites. Perhaps its becasue they add a big splash of color to the fray. I also feel that the quality of the paint finish on these are better than ever . . . . great shading, nice facials . . . . . and of course its hard to beat the historical research and accuracy that WB (Ken Osen) put into these. All in all I am more than pleased and I look forward to the next Zouave release. Below is a photo I took this morning with the 114th set up on my dio table. Eventually they will be facing an entire fence line of Rebs "going over the top". All the very best . . . ..

I always look forward to seeing pictures of your diorama table when you get new figures. This looks great as usual Mike! Thanks for posting.

Mark

I really like the seemless transition from the diorama to the background.

Mike...
great acquisition for you...
they look fantastic on your diorama table...
definitely a "splash of color"...
I can see why you like them...

Beautiful scene Mike. It is nice to see a splash of color among the blue and gray. Now, how happy would you be if Britains made the Sherfy house? I definitely can imagine the Emmitsburg Road beyond the fence line.

Thank you very much to all those who pushed the "Like This Post" button.

Many thanks for your comments gentlemen: Scott, Rob, Brad, Mark, Joe, Mike & Dan

Been away from the Forum for a few days and what a nice dio to see. Quite a good one Mike. Chris

Thank you very much Colt 45, Colman, and Chris.

Spectacular scene Mike, the Zouaves certainly add a big splash of colour {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers

Martyn:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back