Anglo Boer War 1899 - 1902 (4 Viewers)

Martyn

Where did the canvas and wood cots come from? They are pretty neat

Randy

Hi Randy

Glad you liked the cots :salute::

The original cots appeared in two Trophy sets "Strategy in the desert" from the Egypt and The Sudan series and "Battle Strategy" from the Anglo Zulu War series.

Here is the Egypt and The Sudan version.

I thought they would make pretty good First Aid cots for wounded soldiers so I decided to have a go at making a few from balsa wood and some pieces of spare cloth

Cheers

Martyn:)

Great job on the cots, Martyn.

The superb attention to details on the BTSC stern wheeler is nicely highlighted in your close-up pics mate ..... and so is Mike's great craftsmanship on his BW NB figures. :wink2: ^&grin

B. :salute::

Great job on the cots, Martyn.

The superb attention to details on the BTSC stern wheeler is nicely highlighted in your close-up pics mate ..... and so is Mike's great craftsmanship on his BW NB figures. :wink2: ^&grin

Many thanks Buster :salute::

I believe the Postman should be knocking on your door any day now:wink2:

Cheers

Many thanks Buster :salute::

I believe the Postman should be knocking on your door any day now:wink2:

Cheers

Parcel arrived yesterday Martyn, I get "special delivery" service from my postman ..... amazing the positive effect a Dunkin Donut gift card every now and then can have on one's mail delivery. :wink2::tongue:

Parcel arrived yesterday Martyn, I get "special delivery" service from my postman ..... amazing the positive effect a Dunkin Donut gift card every now and then can have on one's mail delivery. :wink2::tongue:

Great news Buster.....now I'm looking forward to the pictures {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers

March 1900

On the roof of the wheelhouse another Maxim gun is ready for action while communication is established

Cheers

Hi Randy

Glad you liked the cots :salute::

The original cots appeared in two Trophy sets "Strategy in the desert" from the Egypt and The Sudan series and "Battle Strategy" from the Anglo Zulu War series.

Here is the Egypt and The Sudan version.

I thought they would make pretty good First Aid cots for wounded soldiers so I decided to have a go at making a few from balsa wood and some pieces of spare cloth

Cheers

Thanks Martyn

You did a great job. Is the cloth canvas?

Randy

March 1900

Getting ready to move off as soon as the canvas awning is in place

Cheers

Gota love that scene Martyn, the paddle steamer and wharf very effective. Certainly have some neat stuff in your enormous collection.:salute::, Robin.

March 1900

Saving lives continues under canvas

Cheers

March 1900

Now the protective awning is in place it's time to cast off

Cheers

March 1900

Now the protective awning is in place it's time to cast off

Cheers